Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jonas Gray released

Jaguars also signed TJ Barnes, 6-7 364 DT.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I liked him. Should have cut Corey Grant.

Knew this was coming. Grant has value on special teams. I don't see him being cut.

Gray couldn't get healthy fast enough. Sucks for him.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Gray is one of those guys who perpetually shows potential, but it's never fully realized.

The only guy that turned up against the TinHorns. Can probably feel a little unlucky.

I was just thinking how the Jags appear to be weak at DT and that they should find someone....

Jackson

Marks

Miller

Day

Bennett

Jones

Ash

Odrick

Alualu

Quote:Jaguars also signed TJ Barnes, 6-7 364 DT.

That's no DT.

It's a space station.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Not really surprised, I guess I figured he'd be cut later still tho.

Quote:That's no DT.

It's a space station.

He has his own gravitational pull.

Quote:That's no DT.

It's a space station.

Planet theory amirite?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Gray was given a waived/injured designation so I believe if he goes unclaimed on waivers he'll revert back to our IR.

Now I remember Barnes. We signed him originally as an UDFA in 2013.

Quote:He has his own gravitational pull.

That's a lot of mass on the D-line.

First of all source?

Second, if someone is getting released between the first and second preseason game, then they really must suck.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:First of all source?

Second, if someone is getting released between the first and second preseason game, then they really must suck.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/08/17/jaguars-waive-jonas-gray-claim-t-j-barnes-off-waivers/'>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/08/17/jaguars-waive-jonas-gray-claim-t-j-barnes-off-waivers/</a>

He hasn't practiced in a few weeks now. When you're on the roster bubble and you can't get on the field, you're chances of making said roster becomes increasingly difficult.

Jags02 has to be thrilled.

that's a lot of love for a dude that ran for less than 600 yards in 3 years.

Quote:He has his own gravitational pull.

This is actually a factual statement.

Quote:Now I remember Barnes. We signed him originally as an UDFA in 2013.

No wonder he couldn't stick with the team in 2013, the talent was impressive then!