Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Donald Trumps campaign advisor in bed with Russians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I was in bed with 2 Russians once, and it was glorious.

Well, maybe one was Ukranian, but close enough.
Quote:I was in bed with 2 Russians once, and it was glorious.

Did you wake him in the morning?
Victor Yanukovych and Ferdinand Marcos. Manafort certainly knows corruption pays.
Nothing to see here.

Ivan says you're welcome and you owe him $20.
Quote:Nothing to see here.

Please disperse.

Lol
"The National Anti-Corruption Bureau, which obtained the ledger, said in a statement that Mr. Manafort’s name appeared 22 times in the documents over five years, with payments totaling $12.7 million. The purpose of the payments is not clear. Nor is the outcome, since the handwritten entries cannot be cross-referenced against banking records, and the signatures for receipt have not yet been verified." “We emphasize that the presence of P. Manafort’s name in the list does not mean that he actually got the money, because the signatures that appear in the column of recipients could belong to other people.”

Really makes me think.

Quote:"The National Anti-Corruption Bureau, which obtained the ledger, said in a statement that Mr. Manafort’s name appeared 22 times in the documents over five years, with payments totaling $12.7 million. The purpose of the payments is not clear. Nor is the outcome, since the handwritten entries cannot be cross-referenced against banking records, and the signatures for receipt have not yet been verified." “We emphasize that the presence of P. Manafort’s name in the list does not mean that he actually got the money, because the signatures that appear in the column of recipients could belong to other people.”

Really makes me think.

Now we got Ivanka out hanging with Putins girl.
According to WikiLeaks, Manafort was a secret US Embassy source in Ukraine.

Paul the double agent? Is Paul Manafort actually James Bond?

http://investmentwatchblog.com/wikileaks...n-ukraine/

Quote:Please disperse.

Lol

It's the NY Times. C'mon man.
$12,700,000 is a fat lot of cash. 12.7 mil and we got a handwritten ledger? Lovely.
Quote:It's the NY Times. C'mon man.

If you don't like the message, blame the messenger.
Quote:Did you wake him in the morning?

Quote:Ivan says you're welcome and you owe him $20.

Soooo much homophobia in this thread.

Tisk Tisk.

You should be ashamed...

People should be free to do The Hammer and Sickle with whomever they please.

Quote:If you don't like the message, blame the messenger.

NYT does its fair share of news fabrication, spinning, cover-ups, and yellow journalism, so it is fair game to question their ability to provide an impartial view of any report.
Quote:It's the NY Times. C'mon man.

I mean, it's not the bastion of gold star, Pulitzer standard of journalism like when the national enquirer claimed that Ted Cruz's had something to do with Lee Harvey Oswald and Kennedy's assassination.

But it's at least as credible as the enquirer, right? lol

Quote:Did you wake him in the morning?

Witty quote followed by sick burn.

You both get a "like".

As for Manafort, he's a well known kingmaker of autocrats and their regimes, so not surprised he's trying the same here in the U.S.
Quote:NYT does its fair share of news fabrication, spinning, cover-ups, and yellow journalism, so it is fair game to question their ability to provide an impartial view of any report.

So sayeth the alt-news sources. Jayson Blair was over a decade ago, the NYT accepted the blame. I distrust them, too, due to their promotion of the Iraq invasion, and try to research what they report.  Manafort leaves a lot of smoke.
Ok, I'd rather my candidate have a campaign advisor who did business for Russians 4 years ago than a candidate ACTIVELY taking millions of dollars from the Saudi government... you know, the government that tortures women, gays, christians, anybody not wearing rags over their face, ect.

Quote:Ok, I'd rather my candidate have a campaign advisor who did business for Russians 4 years ago than a candidate ACTIVELY taking millions of dollars from the Saudi government... you know, the government that tortures women, gays, christians, anybody not wearing rags over their face, ect.

Don't you know? If you so much as speak to a Russian national these days you are to be branded a traitor to the US and be thrown in the gulag-I mean gitmo-I mean supermax.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6