Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Guccifer 2.0 strikes again - releases all Dem Reps Phone #s and Emails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
God bless this person. This is God's work.

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/democrat...ack-645891
Awesome.
Seems pointless. That takes less than 5 minutes to fix.
Quote:Seems pointless. That takes less than 5 minutes to fix.

It's only the beginning. That is the beauty of it.

If you can change your email and phone number in 5 minutes. That is pretty impressive.
Quote:It's only the beginning. That is the beauty of it.

If you can change your email and phone number in 5 minutes. That is pretty impressive.

Verizon has it right in your control panel. Change number.

Not impressed. Boring
I'd rather they do the Flying Spaghetti Monster's work.

So...they'll flood their in-boxes?
Quote:So...they'll flood their in-boxes?

And call to ask if their refrigerators are running.
“God bless them for their spontaneity"

“It’s young, it’s spontaneous, it’s focused and it’s going to be effective.”

-Nancy Peolousy

Why would anyone want to call or email them?

Maybe the point is you can be found, no matter who you are, and your information can be put out there for the masses. That kind of stuff is a big deal for political folks and their families. 
Quote:Maybe the point is you can be found, no matter who you are, and your information can be put out there for the masses. That kind of stuff is a big deal for political folks and their families. 

Which is why I don't understand why anyone would be gleeful over this.
Quote:Which is why I don't understand why anyone would be gleeful over this.

Yep, it's a stupid childish prank with potentially dangerous consequences. Anyone who takes glee from this should examine their own values.
Oh no the poor politicians. Those poor poor people. Feel bad for them. Very sad.
Any party that nominates Hillary Clinton deserves all the hilarious pranks thrown at them. Hopefully this is only the beginning.

LOL at the people pretending we should have empathy for politicians.
The government has been spying on the public illegally for like forever and now we are supposed to be upset about some phone numbers
I have empathy for human beings, but I'm in now way surprised Trump supporters enjoy this.

Quote:Oh no the poor politicians. Those poor poor people. Feel bad for them. Very sad.

This post reads like a Trump tweet.
Quote:I have empathy for human beings, but I'm in now way surprised Trump supporters enjoy this.

This tbh fam. You guys leave those rich, powerful, colluding "representatives" the hell alone! Don't you know they have more important things to do than be reachable by their constituencies?
Quote:This tbh fam. You guys leave those rich, powerful, colluding "representatives" the hell alone! Don't you know they have more important things to do than be reachable by their constituencies?

Elected representatives can be reached. they have official email addresses, local offices, official phone numbers. I've contacted mine with no problems This was all about juvenile annoyance. As I said, I'm not surprised Trumpettes are gleeful, their hero is all about juvenile annoyance.
Pages: 1 2