Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Guccifer 2.0 strikes again - releases all Dem Reps Phone #s and Emails

God bless this person. This is God's work.

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/democrat...ack-645891

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Awesome.

Seems pointless. That takes less than 5 minutes to fix.

Quote:Seems pointless. That takes less than 5 minutes to fix.

It's only the beginning. That is the beauty of it.

If you can change your email and phone number in 5 minutes. That is pretty impressive.

Quote:It's only the beginning. That is the beauty of it.

If you can change your email and phone number in 5 minutes. That is pretty impressive.

Verizon has it right in your control panel. Change number.

Not impressed. Boring

I'd rather they do the Flying Spaghetti Monster's work.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

So...they'll flood their in-boxes?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:So...they'll flood their in-boxes?

And call to ask if their refrigerators are running.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

“God bless them for their spontaneity"

“It’s young, it’s spontaneous, it’s focused and it’s going to be effective.”

-Nancy Peolousy

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Why would anyone want to call or email them?

Maybe the point is you can be found, no matter who you are, and your information can be put out there for the masses. That kind of stuff is a big deal for political folks and their families. 

Quote:Maybe the point is you can be found, no matter who you are, and your information can be put out there for the masses. That kind of stuff is a big deal for political folks and their families. 

Which is why I don't understand why anyone would be gleeful over this.

- Bob Marley

Quote:Which is why I don't understand why anyone would be gleeful over this.

Yep, it's a stupid childish prank with potentially dangerous consequences. Anyone who takes glee from this should examine their own values.

Oh no the poor politicians. Those poor poor people. Feel bad for them. Very sad.

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2016, 07:50 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Any party that nominates Hillary Clinton deserves all the hilarious pranks thrown at them. Hopefully this is only the beginning.

LOL at the people pretending we should have empathy for politicians.

The government has been spying on the public illegally for like forever and now we are supposed to be upset about some phone numbers

I have empathy for human beings, but I'm in now way surprised Trump supporters enjoy this.

- Bob Marley

Quote:Oh no the poor politicians. Those poor poor people. Feel bad for them. Very sad.

This post reads like a Trump tweet.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I have empathy for human beings, but I'm in now way surprised Trump supporters enjoy this.

This tbh fam. You guys leave those rich, powerful, colluding "representatives" the hell alone! Don't you know they have more important things to do than be reachable by their constituencies?

Quote:This tbh fam. You guys leave those rich, powerful, colluding "representatives" the hell alone! Don't you know they have more important things to do than be reachable by their constituencies?

Elected representatives can be reached. they have official email addresses, local offices, official phone numbers. I've contacted mine with no problems This was all about juvenile annoyance. As I said, I'm not surprised Trumpettes are gleeful, their hero is all about juvenile annoyance.

- Bob Marley