Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 3 FBI branch offices formally request opening corruption investigation against Clinton Foundation, but....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Doesn't even look like we got a reason why they were blocked (it is obvious why they were blocked).

Pure Teflon. 

She doesn't carry the same Teflon her husband does, but she's got friends in high places who are determined to assure that she gets the third Obama term, and they're not going to let a little thing like blatant corruption prevent that from happening.

After the $80 million of tax payer money was wasted chasing "whitewater", followed by another $80 million was wasted chasing some missing mails from Benghazi...

I would say the FBI finally told them to fund it themselves if their plan is just to see which poo sticks to the walls.

Yup - same old repubs

-
Quote:After the $80 million of tax payer money was wasted chasing "whitewater", followed by another $80 was wasted chasing somr missing mails from Benghazi...

I would say the FBI finally told them to fund it themselves if their plan is just to see which poo sticks to the walls.

Right, because Bill and Hillary aren't even remotely corrupt.  Again, you're willing to ignore the issues with your girl.  There must be a poster of her on the ceiling in your special place.
Quote:Right, because Bill and Hillary aren't even remotely corrupt. Again, you're willing to ignore the issues with your girl. There must be a poster of her on the ceiling in your special place.

Wasted tax dollars are wasted tax dollars. That was my only point - which you avoided addressing.
Quote:After the $80 million of tax payer money was wasted chasing "whitewater", followed by another $80 million was wasted chasing some missing mails from Benghazi...

Yup - same old repubs

-

Source of the numbers?
Quote:Wasted tax dollars are wasted tax dollars. That was my only point - which you avoided addressing.
You're a liberal.  No spent tax dollars are wasted in your eyes. 
Quote:You're a liberal. No spent tax dollars are wasted in your eyes.

I am no lib. Nice grasp...
Quote:Source of the numbers?

Google.com or everywhere numbers are kept.
Quote:I am no lib. Nice grasp...

Supporting Hillary?
Quote:Supporting Hillary?

Did you attend college? What did you get your degree in?
Quote:Did you attend college? What did you get your degree in?

Yes, I did. Information systems management.

Let me know what you plan to pursue when you move out of mom's basement, snowflake. I'm sure it'll happen some day, once feeling the Bern subsides.
Quote:Yes, I did. Information systems management.

Let me know what you plan to pursue when you move out of mom's basement, snowflake. I'm sure it'll happen some day, once feeling the Bern subsides.
Nice try.

Class of 95 BS Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering Purdue University.
I guess I should be impressed by this, but I'm not, snowflake. Maybe you should have used all caps to really butch it up?
Quote:I guess I should be impressed by this, but I'm not, snowflake. Maybe you should have used all caps to really butch it up?

Bachelor of Science abbreviation is a bad word I guess. And you call me snowflake moderator. Really? That gets word filtered? Guess we cannot ever post a Trump speech here.
Quote:Bachelor of Science abbreviation is a bad word I guess. And you call me snowflake moderator. Really? That gets word filtered? Guess we cannot ever post a Trump speech here.
We don't control the filters, snowflake.

If that's filtered, at least we are safe from having Hillary's picture on here. Too bad for you, but a gift for most of us.
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/obama-admin-blocked-fbi-probe-clinton-foundation/'>The Justice Department blocked all 3 requests to investigate influence peddling and corruption that seems to be the cornerstone of the Clinton dynasty. </a>

Hey, lets not worry about the way people actually governed. Did you hear what Don lemon says trump might have meant when he almost said (insert stereotype).
FBT is a loser insurance salesman