Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
3 FBI branch offices formally request opening corruption investigation against Clinton Foundation, but....

The Justice Department blocked all 3 requests to investigate influence peddling and corruption that seems to be the cornerstone of the Clinton dynasty. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Doesn't even look like we got a reason why they were blocked (it is obvious why they were blocked).

Pure Teflon. 

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

She doesn't carry the same Teflon her husband does, but she's got friends in high places who are determined to assure that she gets the third Obama term, and they're not going to let a little thing like blatant corruption prevent that from happening.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2016, 01:27 PM by Rashean27Mathis.)

After the $80 million of tax payer money was wasted chasing "whitewater", followed by another $80 million was wasted chasing some missing mails from Benghazi...

I would say the FBI finally told them to fund it themselves if their plan is just to see which poo sticks to the walls.

Yup - same old repubs

-

Quote:After the $80 million of tax payer money was wasted chasing "whitewater", followed by another $80 was wasted chasing somr missing mails from Benghazi...

I would say the FBI finally told them to fund it themselves if their plan is just to see which poo sticks to the walls.

Right, because Bill and Hillary aren't even remotely corrupt.  Again, you're willing to ignore the issues with your girl.  There must be a poster of her on the ceiling in your special place.

Quote:Right, because Bill and Hillary aren't even remotely corrupt. Again, you're willing to ignore the issues with your girl. There must be a poster of her on the ceiling in your special place.

Wasted tax dollars are wasted tax dollars. That was my only point - which you avoided addressing.

Quote:After the $80 million of tax payer money was wasted chasing "whitewater", followed by another $80 million was wasted chasing some missing mails from Benghazi...

Yup - same old repubs

-

Source of the numbers?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Wasted tax dollars are wasted tax dollars. That was my only point - which you avoided addressing.
You're a liberal.  No spent tax dollars are wasted in your eyes. 

Quote:You're a liberal. No spent tax dollars are wasted in your eyes.

I am no lib. Nice grasp...

Quote:Source of the numbers?

Google.com or everywhere numbers are kept.

Quote:I am no lib. Nice grasp...

Supporting Hillary?

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2016, 07:38 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:Supporting Hillary?

Did you attend college? What did you get your degree in?

Quote:Did you attend college? What did you get your degree in?

Yes, I did. Information systems management.

Let me know what you plan to pursue when you move out of mom's basement, snowflake. I'm sure it'll happen some day, once feeling the Bern subsides.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2016, 07:49 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:Yes, I did. Information systems management.

Let me know what you plan to pursue when you move out of mom's basement, snowflake. I'm sure it'll happen some day, once feeling the Bern subsides.
Nice try.

Class of 95 BS Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering Purdue University.

I guess I should be impressed by this, but I'm not, snowflake. Maybe you should have used all caps to really butch it up?

Quote:I guess I should be impressed by this, but I'm not, snowflake. Maybe you should have used all caps to really butch it up?

Bachelor of Science abbreviation is a bad word I guess. And you call me snowflake moderator. Really? That gets word filtered? Guess we cannot ever post a Trump speech here.

Quote:Bachelor of Science abbreviation is a bad word I guess. And you call me snowflake moderator. Really? That gets word filtered? Guess we cannot ever post a Trump speech here.
We don't control the filters, snowflake.

If that's filtered, at least we are safe from having Hillary's picture on here. Too bad for you, but a gift for most of us.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/obama-admin-blocked-fbi-probe-clinton-foundation/'>The Justice Department blocked all 3 requests to investigate influence peddling and corruption that seems to be the cornerstone of the Clinton dynasty. </a>

Hey, lets not worry about the way people actually governed. Did you hear what Don lemon says trump might have meant when he almost said (insert stereotype).

FBT is a loser insurance salesman
And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free.