Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bernie Purchases $600K Home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Guess we know where everyone's $27 donation went. LOL.

[Image: GettyImages-508472430-e1470767234593.jpg]

It's his third home from what i hear.  Good for him.  Capitalism is great.

And this is relevant exactly why?

Quote:And this is relevant exactly why?

Is anything on here really relevant? I mean, look at some of the topics here.

I find humor in a lot of Bernie supporters feeling like he is one of them when he clearly isn't. Sorry. Only serious posts from here on out.
A 600k house in Vermont, while it may sound like alot to us working class losers is pretty dog gone modest for a lawyer and senator for over 40 years.

C'mon man
Quote:Is anything on here really relevant? I mean, look at some of the topics here.

I find humor in a lot of Bernie supporters feeling like he is one of them when he clearly isn't. Sorry. Only serious posts from here on out.

Whatever...  So the man buys a nice home.  Big deal.  He's pretty much irrelevant at this point.
Quote:Is anything on here really relevant? I mean, look at some of the topics here.

Lol, don't get butt hurt... I enjoyed the picture of the hill dog.

There, you happy?
Quote:Lol, don't get butt hurt... I enjoyed the picture of the hill dog.

There, you happy?

That is a lot of $27 donations. That's for sure. C'mon be honest. How many times did you donate hoping to land "Lunch with Bern"?
Quote:Whatever... So the man buys a nice home. Big deal. He's pretty much irrelevant at this point.

600k isn't all that much in terms of housing for a man of his stature...
Quote:600k isn't all that much in terms of housing for a man of his stature...

For a man who makes 174K a year and donates 8K to charity. I agree.

But for a third home....
Quote:That is a lot of $27 donations. That's for sure. C'mon be honest. How many times did you donate hoping to land "Lunch with Bern"?

It's called brunch with Bernie, get it right Stroud.

And I've never contributed to any political campaign, other than my vote. Have you?
Quote:For a man who makes 174K a year and donates 8K to charity. I agree.

But for a third home....

[Image: What-Difference-Does-it-Make.jpg]
Quote:It's called brunch with Bernie, get it right Stroud.

And I've never contributed to any political campaign, other than my vote. Have you?

Heck no.
Quote:For a man who makes 174K a year and donates 8K to charity. I agree.

But for a third home....

You need to take my Thread Starting For Dummies 101 course, Stroud.

You left out the most important piece of info!!!
Quote:You need to take my Thread Starting For Dummies 101 course, Stroud.

What would that be?
Quote:You need to take my Thread Starting For Dummies 101 course, Stroud.

Speaking of dummies starting threads.... are you going to answer the question posed in your thread?
Quote:What would that be?

You're killing me, smalls...

You left out that it was his third home!!!
Quote:You're killing me, smalls...

You left out that it was his third home!!!

You gotta admit. A guy making 174k a year with 3 homes. Something is fishy here. Did the Clinton campaign fund this latest one?
Quote:A 600k house in Vermont, while it may sound like alot to us working class losers is pretty dog gone modest for a lawyer and senator for over 40 years.

C'mon man

Bernie Sanders has been a Senator for 9 years, was in the house for 16 before that, and from what I understand, he was basically close to being a homeless bum for the majority of his adult life.  He didn't have his first real job until he was around 40.  He's also not a lawyer, so you've really bought into a narrative about your icon that's chalked full of misinformation. 

Considering he reported his NET WORTH to be right at $160k when he threw his hat in the ring for the presidency, there's certainly room to question how he's able to afford a THIRD home, not in Vermont, but in Ohio. 

$600k is a lot for anyone who hasn't sold out, but he didn't seem to have a problem plunking down the money.  So much for being a champion for the little guy.

Quote:A 600k house in Vermont, while it may sound like alot to us working class losers is pretty dog gone modest for a lawyer and senator for over 40 years.

C'mon man

No kidding --- I was laughing because I have an accounting degree and our home down here is worth more than that !!
Pages: 1 2 3 4