Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump is who I feared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
His true colors are showing. First he backs obamacare 2.0 instead of fighting to eliminate the central ran healthcare system like he promised.

Now he takes up the mantle of the War Hawks and March's on with another foreign conflict in the Middle East. He doesn't bother to seek approval from congress but just continues to rule through executive actions and I'm not holding my breath on any real tax reform.

Yea I know Hilary was bad but damn it at this rate it won't be much different with Trump in there.

Wake up conservatives you've been duped this guy's as much of a statist as Obama and Bush. Like I said he just thinks he can run it better, a different shade of dog piss is still dog piss.
Trump is exactly who I thought he was.. And the very reason why I voted for him..

Very proud of my president..
Quote:Trump is exactly who I thought he was.. And the very reason why I voted for him..

Very proud of my president..
A hypocrite? He's doing some of the exact same things he bashed Obama and others for.
Quote:A hypocrite? He's doing some of the exact same things he bashed Obama and others for.

He's trying to enact the policies he ran on..
Quote:His true colors are showing. First he backs obamacare 2.0 instead of fighting to eliminate the central ran healthcare system like he promised.

Now he takes up the mantle of the War Hawks and March's on with another foreign conflict in the Middle East. He doesn't bother to seek approval from congress but just continues to rule through executive actions and I'm not holding my breath on any real tax reform.

Yea I know Hilary was bad but damn it at this rate it won't be much different with Trump in there.

Wake up conservatives you've been duped this guy's as much of a statist as Obama and Bush. Like I said he just thinks he can run it better, a different shade of dog [BAD WORD REMOVED] is still dog [BAD WORD REMOVED].

I kind of have to disagree. I know what you're saying, but I don't think he has any "true colors." His reactions seem to be whatever strikes him on any given day. For example, he changed his position on Syria based on photos of the chemical attack? I call bull on that because these images were plastered all over the internet 2 years ago. We all saw them. What is different now, other then the fact now he is president?

On the campaign trail, and so far in office, the man hasn't given a single stance on policy that isn't dressed up with a bunch of hyperbolic adjectives. No one knows what he thinks because be he doesn't really know.

Eric, I know you were concerned during the campaign that he wasn't what his supporters hoped he was. I don't think he is much of anything other than what strikes him at any given moment. That's a bit scary.
Quote:He's trying to enact the policies he ran on..

And failing miserably, mainly because they were bad policies.
Quote:A hypocrite? He's doing some of the exact same things he bashed Obama and others for.
But he does it in a silly hat using small words so it's better ya dig?
Trump will be out in four years at this rate because this kind of stuff is NOT why most of the people voted for him.  sure you will have some who are applauding this shift to more America World Police mode... but I can guarantee you most Trump voters are tired of this and can see right through the pro-war rhetoric being spewed everywhere right now.

His lines and tweets are classic.

Yesterday he says, if China doesn't help reign in N.Korea, we will do it alone. We have no problem with that.

By going alone, I mean with the support of other nations.

A new definition of alone. Lol.

Ring...hello Melania, how are you?

Fine Donald. What are you doing this evening?

Oh, just staying home...alone.

And yes. No more world police and America first...have alternate meanings I'm guessing.
Quote:Trump will be out in four years at this rate because this kind of stuff is NOT why most of the people voted for him.  sure you will have some who are applauding this shift to more America World Police mode... but I can guarantee you most Trump voters are tired of this and can see right through the pro-war rhetoric being spewed everywhere right now.

If Trumpettes couldn't see through Trump when he campaigned, what makes you think they'll see through anything now?
Quote:If Trumpettes couldn't see through Trump when he campaigned, what makes you think they'll see through anything now?

You dont pay attention to the media outlets I do.  At least half of Trump's supporters are turning.  I can just tell the overall opinions of trump are changing rapidly.  Supporters are becoming critics in blink of an eye, myself included.
Quote:You dont pay attention to the media outlets I do.  At least half of Trump's supporters are turning.  I can just tell the overall opinions of trump are changing rapidly.  Supporters are becoming critics in blink of an eye, myself included.

You only have yourself to blame.
Trump is doing quite fine. Unfortunately, fixing Spineless Barry's mess is cutting into his agenda. Give him time....
Quote:You only have yourself to blame.

Not really. How is it all my fault when I voted for a non-status quo candidate only to find out he is status-quo when no other option was something other than status quo?  Gary Johnson was not an acceptable alternative either.

I wanted Rand Paul, still do.

All that said, there is still time for Trump to make good on other promises, but writing is on the wall given his choices of admin staff being neo-con trash.

Quote:Not really. How is it all my fault when I voted for a non-status quo candidate only to find out he is status-quo when no other option was something other than status quo?  Gary Johnson was not an acceptable alternative either.

I wanted Rand Paul, still do.

All that said, there is still time for Trump to make good on other promises, but writing is on the wall given his choices of admin staff being neo-con trash.

It didn't take much research to figure him out.
Quote:You only have yourself to blame.
That is harsh given the choices for this past election.  Hillary or The Donald.  Even my party (Libertarian) flubbed this with Johnson when the opportunity was there to make a statement with a valid candidate.  Hillary was a known entity, politically corrupt to the core.  Trump offered a different direction much like Obama did 9 years ago.  Her own party turned away from her for an unknown entity.  Let's face it this past election offered to real choice for the common man.  Hopefully we can all come together and demand better from both major parties as well as from wanna be parties like mine.
Quote:That is harsh given the choices for this past election.  Hillary or The Donald.  Even my party (Libertarian) flubbed this with Johnson when the opportunity was there to make a statement with a valid candidate.  Hillary was a known entity, politically corrupt to the core.  Trump offered a different direction much like Obama did 9 years ago.  Her own party turned away from her for an unknown entity.  Let's face it this past election offered to real choice for the common man.  Hopefully we can all come together and demand better from both major parties as well as from wanna be parties like mine.

There were better choices in the primary phase, but all but the most hardcore of Trumpettes convinced themselves what they saw with their very own eyes, heard with their very own ears, was not what it was. It was fake news, old recordings, misinterpreted/out of context quotes.

No. He is what we saw. Trump is a slug, always has been, always will be.

Quote:There were better choices in the primary phase, but all but the most hardcore of Trumpettes convinced themselves what they saw with their very own eyes, heard with their very own ears, was not what it was. It was fake news, old recordings, misinterpreted/out of context quotes.

No. He is what we saw. Trump is a slug, always has been, always will be.

Kind of jumping the gun a little on a perceived failed presidency, eh? If you are able to convince even one Trump supporter that they may have made the wrong decision, that somewhat gives you that warm and fuzzy "told you so" that might fill that huge void the shock of November 8th left, huh?

On a side note, how did that tax return protest go today?
He's shown in a short few weeks he's head and shoulders better than the radicals on the left.  Both his opponent and the trash he replaced.

He's an astute businessman who, rather being blindly bound to radical ideology, is open to negotiation in order to come to a better decision.

Not sure what some of you were expecting, but that's who I expected he would be.

The more of the establishment he upsets on both sides of the peanut gallery is fine with me.

Evolve, partisans of the entire spectrum.  Evolve.

Quote:And failing miserably, mainly because they were bad policies.

LOL... if he were "failing," then the reckless, dangerous radical left would be celebrating in the streets, instead of trying to burn their own country down like rabid dog terrorists.
Pages: 1 2 3 4