Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I thought it was illegal to provide support for terrorists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

WikiLeaks Leaked Email: Hillary Supplied Cash, Weapons & Tanks to Al-Qaeda to Kill Gaddafi & Ship Weapons for Terror
http://truepundit.com/wikileaks-leaked-e...-al-qaeda/

no no, it's just a conspiracy theory.  our government would never do such a thing because they are really really swell individuals.

Can we please just go back to public executions? I'd gladly buy a ticket to watch her hang.. 

From the linked article "The information in the email, coupled with corroboration and background from intelligence sources", thus making the connection to Al-Qaeda based on one rebel leader who was from a tribe in Libya that is in an area overlapped by an area populated by tribes supporting Al-Queda. The email doesn't make the connection of the leader to Al-Qaeda, the article author does, based on unnamed intelligence sources.

Quote:From the linked article "The information in the email, coupled with corroboration and background from intelligence sources", thus making the connection to Al-Qaeda based on one rebel leader who was from a tribe in Libya that is in an area overlapped by an area populated by tribes supporting Al-Queda. The email doesn't make the connection of the leader to Al-Qaeda, the article author does, based on unnamed intelligence sources.

You're not supposed to actually read and try and understand the article, RJ...  That's not how it works...  
Quote:no no, it's just a conspiracy theory. our government would never do such a thing because they are really really swell individuals.

Hey!! ^^ This guy can't read...

Why don't you take a break from your stupidity for a while? Grab a coloring book and practice staying inside the lines or something. Do us all a favor.
For Clinton supporters it would not matter if she personally delivered the keys to the planes used during the attacks of 9/11. It's already proven that the woman is a pathological liar and lifelong criminal and it does not seem to phase them. Its known beyond a shadow of a doubt that her incompetence and dereliction of duty  lead to the untimely death of those men in Benghazi, still they don't care. They will vote party lines anyway. I know quite a few Republicans that will abstain this election because of distrust of their candidates ability to perform the duties of POTUS. If the left has any moral backbone at all the turnout for this election should be at historically low levels.

Quote:For Clinton supporters it would not matter if she personally delivered the keys to the planes used during the attacks of 9/11. It's already proven that the woman is a pathological liar and lifelong criminal and it does not seem to phase them. Its known beyond a shadow of a doubt that her incompetence and dereliction of duty lead to the untimely death of those men in Benghazi, still they don't care. They will vote party lines anyway. I know quite a few Republicans that will abstain this election because of distrust of their candidates ability to perform the duties of POTUS. If the left has any moral backbone at all the turnout for this election should be at historically low levels.

Beyond a shadow of doubt? Really? How many partisan investigations have been conducted?

I don't think beyond a shadow of doubt means what you think it does.
Quote:Beyond a shadow of doubt? Really? How many partisan investigations have been conducted?

I don't think beyond a shadow of doubt means what you think it does.
How many criminal investigations has Shrillary and the Clintons been involved ? Where there is constant smoke there is fire. You keep on keeping on like a good little government school indoctrinated dem. She has you exactly where she want's you.
Quote:How many criminal investigations has Shrillary and the Clintons been involved ? Where there is constant smoke there is fire. You keep on keeping on like a good little government school indoctrinated dem. She has you exactly where she want's you.

Just to remind everyone, "where there is smoke there is fire" is not the basis for our legal system under the constitution...

I prefer to keep my critiques of Hillary on her policies...
Quote:For Clinton supporters it would not matter if she personally delivered the keys to the planes used during the attacks of 9/11. It's already proven that the woman is a pathological liar and lifelong criminal and it does not seem to phase them. Its known beyond a shadow of a doubt that her incompetence and dereliction of duty lead to the untimely death of those men in Benghazi, still they don't care. They will vote party lines anyway. I know quite a few Republicans that will abstain this election because of distrust of their candidates ability to perform the duties of POTUS. If the left has any moral backbone at all the turnout for this election should be at historically low levels.

Wait, so because of an attack on an embassy where there was no criminal misconduct found after a 4 year fishing expedition, I should abstain from voting?

Dude, you're gonna have to do better than that!

Hillary is a career politician abs has a ton of baggage, I weighed it, but come on. The bengazi thing proved to be a nothing burger.

What else is there?
Assange has already said they will release proof that Hillary oversaw the transfer of weapons that end up in ISIS hands.  This has been speculated for some time.  The only people who don't know about it already are willfully ignorant.

We supplied weapons to Afghanistan to prevent the advance of communism and abandoned the country once Russia was driven back -- creating the perfect condition for Al Qaeda to rise. We backed Hussein in Iraq long before we took him out. We sold arms to Iran (Contra scandal). We sell arms to everyone. Saudi Arabia. Syrian rebels. Mexican drug cartels. A person on the terrorist watch list can get an AR 15 in twenty minutes today. And people are concerned our crooked government is not more discriminatory with selling outside the US? What do you really expect knowing out country's history? Those profits aren't gonna make themselves. Screw the consequences.
Quote:WikiLeaks Leaked Email: Hillary Supplied Cash, Weapons & Tanks to Al-Qaeda to Kill Gaddafi & Ship Weapons for Terror

http://truepundit.com/wikileaks-leaked-e...-al-qaeda/

..... even more sad, the GOP picked the sole candidate that won't be able to beat Clinton in a General Election.   Wallbash

Dude, I would have voted for Jeff Fisher to be President before I would have voted for H. Clinton but I will not vote for Trump.
Quote:We supplied weapons to Afghanistan to prevent the advance of communism and abandoned the country once Russia was driven back -- creating the perfect condition for Al Qaeda to rise. We backed Hussein in Iraq long before we took him out. We sold arms to Iran (Contra scandal). We sell arms to everyone. Saudi Arabia. Syrian rebels. Mexican drug cartels. A person on the terrorist watch list can get an AR 15 in twenty minutes today. And people are concerned our crooked government is not more discriminatory with selling outside the US? What do you really expect knowing out country's history? Those profits aren't gonna make themselves. Screw the consequences.

And it was all a bad idea.  You want to keep it up?  What you are talking about is all status quo.  It needs to stop.
Quote:And it was all a bad idea. You want to keep it up? What you are talking about is all status quo. It needs to stop.

I agree. But it doesn't seem likely. It's happening under good and bad presidents on both sides of the aisle. We aren't going to take the minimal steps to change anything on this.
Quote:Just to remind everyone, "where there is smoke there is fire" is not the basis for our legal system under the constitution...

I prefer to keep my critiques of Hillary on her policies...
Okay, great.

So, it was her policy as Secretary to support the Arab spring, which handed Egypt over to the Muslim Brotherhood for a spell, and lead to the overthrow of Khadaffi in Libya.  While overthrowing a dictator isn't always a bad thing, when you don't really know what that vacancy is going to be replaced with, that's a dangerous strategy to employ.  Hillary was quick to celebrate the death of Khadaffi in Libya, but eerily silent when the country plunged into chaos, and created an instability that ultimately lead to a US consulate being overrun and four American's being killed. 

That's bad policy, especially when you know the reality is that the attack on our consulate was a coordinated, well organized attack, and not the response to a video, or just some guys who happened to be out for a walk who decided to launch an attack on the facility with RPGs and other weapons. 

It's also been reported that the US was using weapons that were cached by the Khadaffi regime and confiscated after the overthrow to arm rebels in Syria who were fighting the Assad regime there, again helping to prop up the Arab Spring.  They were providing these weapons to rebels who were affiliated with both al Qaeda and ISIS.  Great policy there.  Nothing nefarious could possibly come from arming your sworn enemy, right?

So, her policies as Secretary of State lead to the death of Americans and ultimately to the expansion of the Caliphate in the Middle East. 

In Nigeria, Hillary Clinton and her State Department consistently fought to pervent Boko Haram, the al Qaeda affiliate in that region, from being designated as a terrorist organization, even after being pressed by the CIA, FBI, US military command in Africa, and Obama's Justice Department to do just that following several attacks going back to 2011.  John Kerry, for all his ineptitude, signed off on the designation almost as soon as he replaced her.  Unfortunately, not before they kidnapped, raped, tortured, sold into slavery, and forced marriage on 300 young girls.  You might remember what the US policy was to deal with that, right?  A hashtag campaign?  Great policy there.
Has Assange ever lied?

Quote:Has Assange ever lied?

It's difficult to lie about something when you're dumping info out there in the words of the people standing accused.  I have yet to see anyone question the validity of any information Wikileaks has released. 
Quote:It's difficult to lie about something when you're dumping info out there in the words of the people standing accused.  I have yet to see anyone question the validity of any information Wikileaks has released. 

Exactly.  He's on record saying they have another release coming about this topic.  That's why I dont get why people think they have some kind of argument here to defend Hillary.
Pages: 1 2 3