Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary freaks out as animal rights activists unfurl a banner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Very strange, her reaction and the reaction of her security people.

https://youtu.be/119AmkkXAR4

Quote:Very strange, her reaction and the reaction of her security people.

https://youtu.be/119AmkkXAR4
What the hell is the Shrilldebeast talking about? Trump and his children have killed a lot of animals?

Her security was like she was about to get attacked. Very strange.

Quote:What the hell is the Shrilldebeast talking about? Trump and his children have killed a lot of animals?

Don Jr. is a hunter. Not sure how that is relevant to the election though.
Quote:Don Jr. is a hunter. Not sure how that is relevant to the election though.
Good Lawd, like that woman don't cram animal down her throat on the regular.
Quote:What the hell is the Shrilldebeast talking about? Trump and his children have killed a lot of animals?

Her security team had to calm her down and tell her to keep speaking. Very strange.
Quote:Her security team had to calm her down and tell her to keep speaking. Very strange.

I know. Imagine if someone had actually gotten close enough to grab her pant suit like they did Donald at that rally earlier this year.

I think Hillary was just shocked they were protesting at her function when, as you stated above, the Trump kids are the ones shown hunting down animals.

Also, anyone hunting in a fenced in area is a loser.
Quote:I think Hillary was just shocked they were protesting at her function when, as you stated above, the Trump kids are the ones shown hunting down animals.

Also, anyone hunting in a fenced in area is a loser.

Aren't the boundaries of the earth technically a fence? Do you think there are aliens applying the same logic to us as a planet as you just applied to Don Jr's hunting grounds?

I think it is because they like big game hunting. They are into African Safari hunts right?
Quote:I think it is because they like big game hunting. They are into African Safari hunts right?

There's apparently a picture of Donnie Jr. killing an elephant...  Kinda fitting since his dad is killing the GOP!  

BOOM!
She's mentally unstable. There is an interesting video going around. You can find it on YT. I think it was posted yesterday by Paul Joseph Watson. He's an anti-leftist for certain. So if you're a diehard Democrat you may not like what he has to say. I don't care for either parties but he's honest with his views and he cuts right down to the bone. But there are plenty of videos of her where she's having these crazy mental ticks and repeat motions as if she's a machine that's malfunctioning, these awkward laughs, twitchy eye movements, etc. I am truly concerned that she's not going to be capable of mentally and physically handling the stress that this job puts on it's successor. 

Quote:She's mentally unstable. There is an interesting video going around. You can find it on YT. I think it was posted yesterday by Paul Joseph Watson. He's an anti-leftist for certain. So if you're a diehard Democrat you may not like what he has to say. I don't care for either parties but he's honest with his views and he cuts right down to the bone. But there are plenty of videos of her where she's having these crazy mental ticks and repeat motions as if she's a machine that's malfunctioning, these awkward laughs, twitchy eye movements, etc. I am truly concerned that she's not going to be capable of mentally and physically handling the stress that this job puts on it's successor.

You're a doctor?
Quote:You're a doctor?

You don't have to be a doctor to recognize the signs and actions of an individual who is clearly on the verge of mental collapse and/or exhaustion. Think about her actions. She's really odd in some of her interviews. She's lost composure several times throughout her campaign. Maybe she's been too involved in politics her life. I can understand the mental breakdowns. We're no different than vehicles. Being a career politician doesn't make you invincible or any more human than the next person in line. But just take a look at the videos. He's not pulling this out of thin air. These are all documented occurrences. Like I've said. I don't believe in our system. I am very uncomfortable with her or Trump representing this country at any capacity in the political realm. So don't think me biased or at one end of the spectrum. 
Quote:You don't have to be a doctor to recognize the signs and actions of an individual who is clearly on the verge of mental collapse and/or exhaustion. Think about her actions. She's really odd in some of her interviews. She's lost composure several times throughout her campaign. Maybe she's been too involved in politics her life. I can understand the mental breakdowns. We're no different than vehicles. Being a career politician doesn't make you invincible or any more human than the next person in line. But just take a look at the videos. He's not pulling this out of thin air. These are all documented occurrences. Like I've said. I don't believe in our system. I am very uncomfortable with her or Trump representing this country at any capacity in the political realm. So don't think me biased or at one end of the spectrum.
So basically you just word vomitted because you have no idea if there is any health issue at all, and are merely speculating. Gotcha. Since you diagnosed here I assumed you were a doctor.
Quote:So basically you just word vomitted because you have no idea if there is any health issue at all, and are merely speculating. Gotcha. Since you diagnosed here I assumed you were a doctor.

No, again, you're dissecting my words and only seeing or hearing what you want to see or hear. I simply presented that there is a particular video breaking down her lapses of apparent mental breakdowns. Some occurrences in which were documented by other professionals who gave their own opinion. Cute word there though, "Word Vomited". Sorry I struck your Democratic nerve vein ma'am or sir. After seeing the interviews, the analysis of what people in the professional field think and see, yes, she could very well have a health issue. I am pretty sure mental instability is a health issue and concern correct? 
Quote:No, again, you're dissecting my words and only seeing or hearing what you want to see or hear. I simply presented that there is a particular video breaking down her lapses of apparent mental breakdowns. Some occurrences in which were documented by other professionals who gave their own opinion. Cute word there though, "Word Vomited". Sorry I struck your Democratic nerve vein ma'am or sir. After seeing the interviews, the analysis of what people in the professional field think and see, yes, she could very well have a health issue. I am pretty sure mental instability is a health issue and concern correct?

Can you find a single licensed MD willing to go on record? All I here is partisan BS. Just another election cycle filled with BS.
Quote:Can you find a single licensed MD willing to go on record? All I here is partisan [BAD WORD REMOVED]. Just another election cycle filled with [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Can you find anyone willing to go on record against the Clinton's in general? With their shady history of bodies dropping left and right in various fields? I doubt it. The only ones who do have the audacity don't live in our country or they're laughed at and tagged as "Conspiracy Buffs" by the mainstream media which actually truly engages in "Word Vomiting". And you're correct. It's just another election cycle filled with nonsense. The same nonsense we see every four years from both parties. Hopefully you're one of the few who doesn't waste there time voting on it. 

Quote:Can you find anyone willing to go on record against the Clinton's in general? With their shady history of bodies dropping left and right in various fields? I doubt it. The only ones who do have the audacity don't live in our country or they're laughed at and tagged as "Conspiracy Buffs" by the mainstream media which actually truly engages in "Word Vomiting". And you're correct. It's just another election cycle filled with nonsense. The same nonsense we see every four years from both parties. Hopefully you're one of the few who doesn't waste there time voting on it.

Oh a burn. Good one

Most ethical doctors wouldnt make a diagnosis without seeing the patient. Not so important with amateur film makers. I would defend Trump, Johnson, or Stein the same.

I am passionate about mental health.
Quote:Oh a burn. Good one

Most ethical doctors wouldnt make a diagnosis without seeing the patient. Not so important with amateur film makers. I would defend Trump, Johnson, or Stein the same.

I am passionate about mental health.

Burn? Nobody is trying to burn you. It was a sincere question. LOL at " Most Ethical Doctors" though. Doctors in our country will give out any diagnosis to issue out any pretty little pill to solve your "problem" to give you a plethora of more "problems" so you can keep on coming back. Our medical and health field is a business. It's not always done with good intentions. That's not to say that there isn't any good Doctors out there. But for the most part, much like most aspects of our society, it's a business and it's corrupted. 

These are the same "ethical" practices we've seen with the FDA too correct? Where a contaminated batch of blood-clotting medicine with AIDS through Bayer was dumped overseas for profit for an entire year despite the risk of infecting hemophiliacs with it? 

I am passionate about a lot of things as well. And it's funny you call it "amateur film making" when literally every source of information that was compiled in that video was found from professional articles written on professional and respected websites and pulled from mainstream news sources. And the videos were found from FOX, ABC, NBC and CBS. 

Quote:Burn? Nobody is trying to burn you. It was a sincere question. LOL at " Most Ethical Doctors" though. Doctors in our country will give out any diagnosis to issue out any pretty little pill to solve your "problem" to give you a plethora of more "problems" so you can keep on coming back. Our medical and health field is a business. It's not done with good intentions. That's not to say that there isn't any good Doctors out there. But for the most part, much like most aspects of our society, it's a business and it's corrupted.

These are the same "ethical" practices we've seen with the FDA too correct? Where a contaminated batch of blood-clotting medicine with AIDS through Bayer was dumped overseas for profit for an entire year despite the risk of infecting hemophiliacs with it?

I am passionate about a lot of things as well. And it's funny you call it "amateur film making" when literally every source of information that was compiled in that video was found from professional articles written on professional and respected websites and pulled from mainstream news sources. And the videos were found from FOX, ABC, NBC and CBS.

I was talking about the narrative of the Author. It was not thought provoking. It was amateurish. It gave out many possible reasons, all pulled straight from WebMD. What the Author tries to imply is that is would somehow prevent her from executing her duties. That's exactly what cannot be deduced from those videos.

But that is what we're supposed to infer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4