Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Crowd cheers as Clinton announces middle class tax increase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
She truly is a blithering idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNTwYQGeWow

And the morons openly cheer not listening to a single word their candidate is saying. 

I will give her credit. This is the first time she has been truthful all year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0

edit:  Tried embedding video but Clinton staffer must be blocking it from a basement server somewhere.

Clearly she misspoke and the audience knew she meant tax the higher earners. No story here
Quote:Clearly she misspoke and the audience knew she meant tax the higher earners. No story here

No. Goes to show you these morons will cheer anything. So you know what she meant? Are you the freaking Hillary Clinton whisperer? 
Coach said "we are gonna crush the Titans" when we were actually playing the Texans. Everybody knew what he meant and still cheered.

Yawn---
Quote:I will give her credit. This is the first time she has been truthful all year.
+1    :thumbsup:
Quote:I will give her credit. This is the first time she has been truthful all year.

Hey, a good joke is a good joke

Plus 1
Quote:Clearly she misspoke and the audience knew she meant tax the higher earners. No story here

Clearly the paid props at her event weren't listening to what she was saying.

Probably the first time she has been truthful in her life.
Quote:Hey, a good joke is a good joke

Plus 1

it isn't a joke

Hillary is a "pay-to-play" politician. She's not interested in the middle class.  They say one thing and do another. 
This video is pure gold and shows the intellectual level of those who attend her rally's and her base in general.

[Image: b576fae17660a0cc26d438cd37cff5c7.jpg]

Another great turnout for Hillary. Was this held in a storage closet?

[Image: 2vTmFVW4.jpg]

There were hundreds there. Hundreds. I'm pretty sure the high school basketball team who plays there has had better turnouts.

Sad.

[Image: DtEIpaAK.jpg]

Well she kind of lied, but in a Clinton-esque way:

December 2015

George Stephanopoulos: “You are also saying no tax increases at all on anyone earning $250,000. Is that a rock solid read-my-lips promise?”

Clinton: “Well, it certainly is my goal. And I’ve laid it out in this campaign. And it’s something that President Obama promised. It’s something my husband certainly tried to achieve. Because I want Americans to know that I get it.”

July 24-25th? 2016

Scott Pelley: “Who gets a tax increase? Who gets a tax cut?”

Hillary Clinton: “The middle class will not get a tax increase. That has been my pledge.”

Scott Pelley: “What does middle class mean?”

Hillary Clinton: “Well, we say below $250,000”

August 3rd 2016

"Taxes for the middle class!"

Yayyyyyyyy!!!! Wait what?

I mean can she let it breath a little. Maybe another week after she just said a week ago no raised taxes on $250,000. You Democrats deserve this woman.
[Image: For-the-2016-US-Election-Comparing-the-p...png?16acc1]

Quote:[Image: For-the-2016-US-Election-Comparing-the-p...png?16acc1]

My biggest concern is actually paying down the national debt. Government would need to make some serious cuts under Cruz and Trump, but at the same time we need to.
Quote:My biggest concern is actually paying down the national debt. Government would need to make some serious cuts under Cruz and Trump, but at the same time we need to.

Trump's plan actually counts on more people working also.
Pages: 1 2