Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Crowd cheers as Clinton announces middle class tax increase

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/03/wa...ddle-class

Beautiful.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016, 12:33 PM by Jagwired.)

She truly is a blithering idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNTwYQGeWow

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

And the morons openly cheer not listening to a single word their candidate is saying. 

I will give her credit. This is the first time she has been truthful all year.

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016, 12:39 PM by Jagwired.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0

edit:  Tried embedding video but Clinton staffer must be blocking it from a basement server somewhere.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Clearly she misspoke and the audience knew she meant tax the higher earners. No story here

Quote:Clearly she misspoke and the audience knew she meant tax the higher earners. No story here

No. Goes to show you these morons will cheer anything. So you know what she meant? Are you the freaking Hillary Clinton whisperer? 

Coach said "we are gonna crush the Titans" when we were actually playing the Texans. Everybody knew what he meant and still cheered.

Yawn---

Quote:I will give her credit. This is the first time she has been truthful all year.
+1    :thumbsup:

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:I will give her credit. This is the first time she has been truthful all year.

Hey, a good joke is a good joke

Plus 1

Quote:Clearly she misspoke and the audience knew she meant tax the higher earners. No story here

Clearly the paid props at her event weren't listening to what she was saying.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Probably the first time she has been truthful in her life.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Hey, a good joke is a good joke

Plus 1

it isn't a joke

Hillary is a "pay-to-play" politician. She's not interested in the middle class.  They say one thing and do another. 

This video is pure gold and shows the intellectual level of those who attend her rally's and her base in general.

[Image: b576fae17660a0cc26d438cd37cff5c7.jpg]

Another great turnout for Hillary. Was this held in a storage closet?

[Image: 2vTmFVW4.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016, 04:51 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

There were hundreds there. Hundreds. I'm pretty sure the high school basketball team who plays there has had better turnouts.

Sad.

[Image: DtEIpaAK.jpg]

Well she kind of lied, but in a Clinton-esque way:

December 2015

George Stephanopoulos: “You are also saying no tax increases at all on anyone earning $250,000. Is that a rock solid read-my-lips promise?”

Clinton: “Well, it certainly is my goal. And I’ve laid it out in this campaign. And it’s something that President Obama promised. It’s something my husband certainly tried to achieve. Because I want Americans to know that I get it.”

July 24-25th? 2016

Scott Pelley: “Who gets a tax increase? Who gets a tax cut?”

Hillary Clinton: “The middle class will not get a tax increase. That has been my pledge.”

Scott Pelley: “What does middle class mean?”

Hillary Clinton: “Well, we say below $250,000”

August 3rd 2016

"Taxes for the middle class!"

Yayyyyyyyy!!!! Wait what?

I mean can she let it breath a little. Maybe another week after she just said a week ago no raised taxes on $250,000. You Democrats deserve this woman.

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016, 07:21 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

[Image: For-the-2016-US-Election-Comparing-the-p...png?16acc1]

Quote:[Image: For-the-2016-US-Election-Comparing-the-p...png?16acc1]

My biggest concern is actually paying down the national debt. Government would need to make some serious cuts under Cruz and Trump, but at the same time we need to.

Quote:My biggest concern is actually paying down the national debt. Government would need to make some serious cuts under Cruz and Trump, but at the same time we need to.

Trump's plan actually counts on more people working also.