Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Donald Trump kicks crying baby out of rally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://www.npr.org/2016/08/02/488395073/...t-of-rally

I would put this in the sideline, because this shouldn't get political.  I just find it absolutely hilarious that he would do this.  It's like I'm reading the onion, and then realize it's NOT the onion.  But he's a presidential candidate, so I'll put it in the Political Forum.

Does Trump not realise this joke sounds just like how he talks when supposedly he's being serious
Hahaha...

Politicians are known for kissing babies....not father of the year here...he kicks em out.

Agreed...if I didn't see this myself, I'd say. The Onion. He's said some dumb piss, but as time goes with fine wine, he keeps getting better.
Kick em the hell out for all I care..
Surprised 0bama would have been there in the first place.

Let's see the Trump stans defend this one.

Attack on the parents coming...
Quote:Let's see the Trump stans defend this one.

I heard the baby sold weapons to ISIS..
Trump is going to build a wall around the Day Care Center and the Day Care Center is going to pay for it !!!

That baby had it coming. Stupid baby.
Quote:I heard the baby sold weapons to ISIS..
Baby Crooked? no wonder he kicked it out.

Wow. Some are actually defending, or trying to deflect this?

What's next..no handi capped because they take up extra room?

Aahhhh.....The Trumpster...the gift to comedians that keeps on giving.

He had an ear piece in, and someone informed him the baby can't vote...you'll notice this when he hesitated in his speech on where his apparel is made. Realizing this, he bans the kid....and the child wasn't even Muslim.
Yeah, but Hilary .... :teehee:

Who cares? It's no place for a baby. I have 2 young children and wouldn't even think about taking them to a political event.
Quote:Yeah, but Hilary .... :teehee:

Lol. Yeah. She had one for dinner
Quote:and the child wasn't even Muslim.

Better not say that too loud. Your overlords are still trying to convince everyone that Trump is a racist bigot..
I love seeing what the lefties get themselves all worked up into a lather over.  I guess it makes sense when you have to blindly support that corrupt nominee of yours.  I know it still stings that all that feeling of the Bern amounted to nothing more than another case of the Clintons. 

Got to love what classifies as news.
Quote:Got to love what classifies as news.

D-flect
Can you not face the fact that your candidate is an idiot and digging himself a deeper hole. Of course it doesn't matter to the loyalists, but any fence riders aren't being won over...and he needs them.

I love babies, I love crying beautiful babies...ha...you believe that? Get it outta here.

Getting in a lather? No. Just amazed at what comes out of his mouth. No need to keep foaming at the mouth in defending him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4