Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Donald Trump kicks crying baby out of rally

http://www.npr.org/2016/08/02/488395073/...t-of-rally

I would put this in the sideline, because this shouldn't get political.  I just find it absolutely hilarious that he would do this.  It's like I'm reading the onion, and then realize it's NOT the onion.  But he's a presidential candidate, so I'll put it in the Political Forum.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Does Trump not realise this joke sounds just like how he talks when supposedly he's being serious

Hahaha...

Politicians are known for kissing babies....not father of the year here...he kicks em out.

Agreed...if I didn't see this myself, I'd say. The Onion. He's said some dumb piss, but as time goes with fine wine, he keeps getting better.
Blakes Life Matters

Kick em the hell out for all I care..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Surprised 0bama would have been there in the first place.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Let's see the Trump stans defend this one.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Attack on the parents coming...

Quote:Let's see the Trump stans defend this one.

I heard the baby sold weapons to ISIS..

Trump is going to build a wall around the Day Care Center and the Day Care Center is going to pay for it !!!

That baby had it coming. Stupid baby.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2016, 05:37 PM by Vino.)

Quote:I heard the baby sold weapons to ISIS..
Baby Crooked? no wonder he kicked it out.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2016, 05:47 PM by Ringo.)

Wow. Some are actually defending, or trying to deflect this?

What's next..no handi capped because they take up extra room?

Aahhhh.....The Trumpster...the gift to comedians that keeps on giving.

He had an ear piece in, and someone informed him the baby can't vote...you'll notice this when he hesitated in his speech on where his apparel is made. Realizing this, he bans the kid....and the child wasn't even Muslim.
Blakes Life Matters

Yeah, but Hilary .... :teehee:

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2016, 05:48 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Who cares? It's no place for a baby. I have 2 young children and wouldn't even think about taking them to a political event.

Quote:Yeah, but Hilary .... :teehee:

Lol. Yeah. She had one for dinner
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:and the child wasn't even Muslim.

Better not say that too loud. Your overlords are still trying to convince everyone that Trump is a racist bigot..

I love seeing what the lefties get themselves all worked up into a lather over.  I guess it makes sense when you have to blindly support that corrupt nominee of yours.  I know it still stings that all that feeling of the Bern amounted to nothing more than another case of the Clintons. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Got to love what classifies as news.

Quote:Got to love what classifies as news.

D-flect

Can you not face the fact that your candidate is an idiot and digging himself a deeper hole. Of course it doesn't matter to the loyalists, but any fence riders aren't being won over...and he needs them.

I love babies, I love crying beautiful babies...ha...you believe that? Get it outta here.

Getting in a lather? No. Just amazed at what comes out of his mouth. No need to keep foaming at the mouth in defending him.
Blakes Life Matters