Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: STILL THE ONE: LIMBAUGH SIGNS NEW CONTRACT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<b>Love him or hate him, he always says what he means

STILL THE ONE: LIMBAUGH SIGNS NEW CONTRACT!</b>

Just a little housekeeping here to acknowledge what has found its way into the mainstream media today. We announced early this morning that I have decided to keep doing this for four more years

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/0..._this_show

Why would he stop now?  As long as there is a market for a hater's forum, Limbaugh will corner that market.

And make tons of dough off keeping everyone angry.
Rush is amusing to listen to at times... he definitely loves him some Rush.  I agree with him probably 75% or so of the time.

i dont listen to him, but you have to respect what he's accomplished.

Wasn't he originally either a real or "fake" democrat? Or was that Hannity?? One of them used to shill for the other side originally - then sold out??
Quote:Wasn't he originally either a real or "fake" democrat? Or was that Hannity?? One of them used to shill for the other side originally - then sold out??

Jeez - can't find anything on either. I hope it wasn't Neal Bortz?? BRB
Quote:Rush is amusing to listen to at times... he definitely loves him some Rush.  I agree with him probably 75% or so of the time.

Agree.

I hated him when I was a young, glib liberal.  Then I realized the reason I hated him was because I was wrong.

His self indulgent humor makes it hard for even his fans to stomach at times.
Quote:Why would he stop now?  As long as there is a market for a hater's forum, Limbaugh will corner that market.

And make tons of dough off keeping everyone angry.

LOL... "hate"

Open your eyes.  The vast majority of hate is peddled by the left.  Without demonization of the opposition, the arguments can't be won on substance.

It's the Alinsky playbook.

Pretty easy to see, if you're being objective.
Quote:LOL... "hate"

Open your eyes.  The vast majority of hate is peddled by the left.  Without demonization of the opposition, the arguments can't be won on substance.

It's the Alinsky playbook.

Pretty easy to see, if you're being objective.

You've listened to Rush, yet still believe it's all from the Left?
4 more years! 4 more years!