Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
STILL THE ONE: LIMBAUGH SIGNS NEW CONTRACT!

<b>Love him or hate him, he always says what he means

STILL THE ONE: LIMBAUGH SIGNS NEW CONTRACT!</b>

Just a little housekeeping here to acknowledge what has found its way into the mainstream media today. We announced early this morning that I have decided to keep doing this for four more years

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/0..._this_show

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why would he stop now?  As long as there is a market for a hater's forum, Limbaugh will corner that market.

And make tons of dough off keeping everyone angry.

Rush is amusing to listen to at times... he definitely loves him some Rush.  I agree with him probably 75% or so of the time.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

i dont listen to him, but you have to respect what he's accomplished.

Wasn't he originally either a real or "fake" democrat? Or was that Hannity?? One of them used to shill for the other side originally - then sold out??

Quote:Wasn't he originally either a real or "fake" democrat? Or was that Hannity?? One of them used to shill for the other side originally - then sold out??

Jeez - can't find anything on either. I hope it wasn't Neal Bortz?? BRB

Quote:Rush is amusing to listen to at times... he definitely loves him some Rush.  I agree with him probably 75% or so of the time.

Agree.

I hated him when I was a young, glib liberal.  Then I realized the reason I hated him was because I was wrong.

His self indulgent humor makes it hard for even his fans to stomach at times.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Why would he stop now?  As long as there is a market for a hater's forum, Limbaugh will corner that market.

And make tons of dough off keeping everyone angry.

LOL... "hate"

Open your eyes.  The vast majority of hate is peddled by the left.  Without demonization of the opposition, the arguments can't be won on substance.

It's the Alinsky playbook.

Pretty easy to see, if you're being objective.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:LOL... "hate"

Open your eyes.  The vast majority of hate is peddled by the left.  Without demonization of the opposition, the arguments can't be won on substance.

It's the Alinsky playbook.

Pretty easy to see, if you're being objective.

You've listened to Rush, yet still believe it's all from the Left?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

4 more years! 4 more years!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]