Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I think Robinson is making a case for best WR in the league
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hopkins just walked out of Houston because he is upset with his contract.

Brown can't possibly keep up with his production now that Bryant is sitting out for the year. He will face double teams all year.

Brandon Marshall is another year older and just happen to have the season of his life last year.

Baldwin scored all of his TD'S in 3 games last year.

Julio Jones and OBJ are the only real threats.

But Arob has something that those 2 guys don't which is Allen Hurns. Hurns is good enough that he keeps the double teams off of Jimmy Smith....err...I meant Arob..

Sound familiar. Shout out to thunder and lighting 2.0

Arob is making the best Athlete on the team in Jalen Ramsey look like a 7th rounder. Yes I know he should be. But man Arob is sick.

I think he goes All Pro this season. Someone tell me to calm down, it's only July.
Calm down, it's only July.
AJ Green is pretty dang good too.

Quote:AJ Green is pretty dang good too.

And Julio Jones is even better.
Quote:And Julio Jones is even better.

I still think I prefer Green.  If Dalton had more of an army Green would put up more yards.  Watch all his deep catches he is sitting 5-10 yards past coverage waiting on the ball almost every time.

Jones is more of a physical specimen.  IDK its kind of a Moss vs Owens which do you prefer.
Green had 86, 1297, 10td

I still think Robinson going into his 3rd season will become the best WR in football.

OBJ doesn't like contact and he plays Josh Norman twice per year and possibly 3 in the playoffs.

But I'll calm down now.
Duplicate
Triplicate, apologies
He good. Let him grow Wink Fanatic, still okay with me. OBJ a diva, not physical. Green, Jones, Brown, elite in my view. The rest are right beneath em.
He roasted Ramsey today twice
On another note, Robinson was making Ramsey look like a punk today. It was hilarious.
I wouldn't put money on that. Julio carried the Falcons last year but that only goes so far. O'Dell wins the hype vote but he isn't a physical receiver at all. As soon as he gets smacked he goes into a shell and starts whining the rest of the game. Allen Robinson is as good as we need from a #1 WR to have success. It's hard to believe he's only turning 23 next month. There are too many variables to determine who is actually the best on a league-wide scale. A player's value to his team is what matters.I will say ARob is my best WR in MUT though hehe. 

I agree Josh, we'll said. I think league wide, there is a consensus top 10-15. Ecstatic we have one in the mix. Welcome to the big league, Ramsey.
Autocorrect, the worst. Well*
Lol brown not produce?
Guy is an elite athlete and route runner. Don't see how he can be covered by a single man at this point.
I still think A Brown,J Jones,A Green,L Fitz,D Hopkins and B Marshall are better but a year from now my opinion may change. Jarvis Landry and Damarius Thomas are really good too.
I don't think people realize how terrible martavious bryant really Is dude drops at least 5 balls a game an can only catch the wide open deep ball I see him as another mike wallace who will leave the steeler n never do anything again
The only thing brown has to worry about is number 7
Quote:I still think A Brown,J Jones,A Green,L Fitz,D Hopkins and B Marshall are better but a year from now my opinion may change. Jarvis Landry and Damarius Thomas are really good too.

Landry is way over hyped. He averages like 8 yards a catch.
Pages: 1 2 3 4