Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Freemasons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Always been intrigued by Freemasons but can never find out what they actually do and why they have to be so secretive? Ended up talking to a guy who was in a Freemason group in my town and he was telling me about all the secret hand shakes they do and how they have lots of ancient rituals that you have to learn when you enter into it.

Any Freemasons on here or anybody with info on them?
The first rule of FM is you don't talk about FM.

Quote:The first rule of FM is you don't talk about FM.
Nice Fight Club reference.
Quote:

I knew this would be posted!
In order to be one ask one.

Or so I am told.  I do know this, there is a strong difference of opinion between the Catholic Church and the Masons.  Some day I must look into this in depth.

I have a few friends who are masons and had a few people I've met in my travels offer me sponsorship if I want to become one. I'm still undecided, but leaning strongly towards it.

None have explained to me the workings of the group however.
Quote:In order to be one ask one.

Or so I am told. I do know this, there is a strong difference of opinion between the Catholic Church and the Masons. Some day I must look into this in depth.
Don't wish to join them at all just wonder what they do.I know if a fellow mason dies they put money towards the guys family and play for the funeral.Some say they are basically just a private men's club these days that drink and raise money for charity.From what I know you have to be religious to join them and some of their rituals are very like Catholic ones.
My ex-husband worked with a guy who was one and invited my ex but he declined. He grew up Roman Catholic and spent 22 years in the Army and said he was done with ritualistic behavior no matter what it was about. We actually lived across the street from a Mason Hall/Lodge/whatever in Jacksonville and I always wanted to go over and ask them what they were up to. Ex said that wouldn't be a good idea. 

Quote:My ex-husband worked with a guy who was one and invited my ex but he declined. He grew up Roman Catholic and spent 22 years in the Army and said he was done with ritualistic behavior no matter what it was about. We actually lived across the street from a Mason Hall/Lodge/whatever in Jacksonville and I always wanted to go over and ask them what they were up to. Ex said that wouldn't be a good idea.

Part of why I'm so curious about them is the Masonic hall.Theres a Masonic hall in my town with loads of cameras but you very very rarely ever see anyone go in or out.Car park is always packed full of expensive cars.
Quote:I have a few friends who are masons and had a few people I've met in my travels offer me sponsorship if I want to become one. I'm still undecided, but leaning strongly towards it.

None have explained to me the workings of the group however.

Do they talk about it at all?
My dads been one for years...and he won't even talk to me about what they really got going on. They are big on their secret crap.
Quote:I knew this would be posted!

lol, it's the first thing that always comes to mind 
They freely utilize and take advantage of their masonry skill. Often building miniature castles. Do you remember those old Burger King buildings? That was masonry.  

Quote:They freely utilize and take advantage of their masonry skill. Often building miniature castles. Do you remember those old Burger King buildings? That was masonry.  
What about White Castle?
No. White Castle is made by the Illuminati. This is known. The Illuminati don't work with the Free Masons. I do know that Aleister Crowley was responsible for the ground work that would later become Church's Chicken though. 

Quote:No. White Castle is made by the Illuminati. This is known. The Illuminati don't work with the Free Masons. I do know that Aleister Crowley was responsible for the ground work that would later become Church's Chicken though.

You know too much...
Quote:You know too much...

Before they come and get me. The Ark of the Covenant is buried under the Krystal's located on Beach Boulevard. This has been their secret to having successful mini chicken sandwiches and chili cheese pups for years. Everyone thinks it's buried up there in that Money Pit place near Canada. That's really the secret location of Geronimo's remains that the Bush family stole from the Skull and Bones society at Yale or Harvard.... whatever school it's based from. I don't remember. Their favorite number is 322 which is just a clever way of representing the numbers 666. Since 3x2 = 6 and 6x2 = 12 which can be divided by 2 to make 6 again. Crazy stuff I tell you. They call themselves brothers under the skin. That's just a clever password for Dove's body wash for men. They have to use that body wash to hide their Lizard like scales and skin from the public.... 

Take a last look people...Caldrac is soon to be never heard from again!
Quote:Take a last look people...Caldrac is soon to be never heard from again!

He'll be back, but will it really be him?.
Pages: 1 2 3