Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Did Hillary just say THAT?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First, let me say that I respect and appreciate any woman who feels a special sense of pride seeing a woman nominated for the highest office in the land. I get it, and I understand it.

Having said all that, anyone listening to THIS WOMAN'S speech understands that she went out and demonstrated the basic absurdity of her candidacy. Think about it. I am going to reform the aspects of the criminal justice system that my Husband signed into law and that I advocated for. I am going to break up the big banks that My Husband's Treasury department helped build. I am going to endorse a constitutional amendment so that said banks will no longer be able to bankroll my campaign. I am going to make the largest investment in good paying jobs since the last government works project failed in a pile of debt and broken promises. I am going to stand up to China and make sure that we don't sign any trade deals nearly as bad as those My Husband signed into law. I am going to stand up and fight against the TPP that I helped negotiate.

I have never seen a nominee for a political party preside over their own party's rejection of their entire political legacy. But its okay because #Greatspeechobama.

We ran up 10 trillion dollars in debt in the last administration. As it stands right now roughly 45% of every dollar in this country is spent by a state agency. 25% is spent at the federal level, that's twice the level introduced in the new deal. This is all with interest rates at or within 50 basis points of zero. Where is the liberal Utopia? Were is the infrastructure? Where are the jobs?

After 10 years of massive debt and spending nearly 30 trillion dollars we have an economy that is so weak that traders actually pray for inclement forecasts because if the interest rates ever go back to normal levels then the house of cards would fall apart. That's why in the middle of her own convention when she tried to sell the fantasy that the last 8 years has been a roaring recovery that needs to be continued you could literally hear the crowd calling B.S. on you.

Change + Experience didn't work 8 years ago, I think that she will still have a hard time this go round!

Anyone running against Trump has a chance.

But it will be tough, as she's running against Trump and Putin.

Quote:Anyone running against Trump has a chance.

But it will be tough, as she's running against Trump and Putin.

Well, those guys are running against Hillary and Beelzebub, so it should be a fair fight.
Can't wait to see those tax returns.

Quote:Can't wait to see those tax returns.

Can't wait to see those transcripts...

Oh, wait...
Quote:Can't wait to see those tax returns.

I'd love to see the bills for Hillary's speaking fees at these universities she plans to let people attend for free.
Hillary has had what, 40 years to leave a positive stamp on her political career and all of a sudden, some of you people think that is actually going to occur in the next 4 years. C'mon.

The real question is who gave the $400k donation to the Clinton Foundation to get her to speak?

Quote:After 10 years of massive debt and spending nearly 30 trillion dollars we have an economy that is so weak...

Speaking of our weakened economy, Obama is now saying that this year social security checks most likely will not go out. This is just shameful and a clear example that this administration has wrecked our economy.

As for Hillary saying anything, the woman is a habitual liar who will say anything although her sheep couldn't care less what she says as they follow her blindly.

Quote:Well, those guys are running against Hillary and Beelzebub, so it should be a fair fight.

After the election I'm sure I'll be laughing either way.

I'm sure many of you guys think of yourselves as conservatives, yet you've sold out to a New York City real estate developer/reality show host. Let that settle in for a minute. And why did you do that? Because he said he'd build a wall and ban Muslims? Nah, that doesn't make you look like bigots and racists does it? But you're not bigots and racists you say. So your best defense is that you're just fools?

I've been a registered Republican my entire like. So where is a center/right voter supposed to go? Vote for the blowhard/con man? I don't think so. And I'm not voting for The Queen. So I'm left with voting for some fringe guy and chuckling at the apologists for Benito Trump.

Its kind of like how Obama was able to run part of his platform on rebuilding after the bank crisis that caused the housing collapse.  When it was his side of the aisle that put in many of the policies that allowed for people who shouldn't have had houses or loans to get them because everybody deserves a home right?  It is absolutely criminal what both parties do to this country.

Quote:First, let me say that I respect and appreciate any woman who feels a special sense of pride seeing a woman nominated for the highest office in the land. I get it, and I understand it.

Having said all that, anyone listening to THIS WOMAN'S speech understands that she went out and demonstrated the basic absurdity of her candidacy. Think about it. I am going to reform the aspects of the criminal justice system that my Husband signed into law and that I advocated for. I am going to break up the big banks that My Husband's Treasury department helped build. I am going to endorse a constitutional amendment so that said banks will no longer be able to bankroll my campaign. I am going to make the largest investment in good paying jobs since the last government works project failed in a pile of debt and broken promises. I am going to stand up to China and make sure that we don't sign any trade deals nearly as bad as those My Husband signed into law. I am going to stand up and fight against the TPP that I helped negotiate.

I have never seen a nominee for a political party preside over their own party's rejection of their entire political legacy. But its okay because #Greatspeechobama.

We ran up 10 trillion dollars in debt in the last administration. As it stands right now roughly 45% of every dollar in this country is spent by a state agency. 25% is spent at the federal level, that's twice the level introduced in the new deal. This is all with interest rates at or within 50 basis points of zero. Where is the liberal Utopia? Were is the infrastructure? Where are the jobs?

After 10 years of massive debt and spending nearly 30 trillion dollars we have an economy that is so weak that traders actually pray for inclement forecasts because if the interest rates ever go back to normal levels then the house of cards would fall apart. That's why in the middle of her own convention when she tried to sell the fantasy that the last 8 years has been a roaring recovery that needs to be continued you could literally hear the crowd calling [BAD WORD REMOVED] on you.

Change + Experience didn't work 8 years ago, I think that she will still have a hard time this go round!

Conservatives have not had anyone to vote for in many many years.  Barry Goldwater was the last one. 

Quote:Conservatives have not had anyone to vote for in many many years.  Barry Goldwater was the last one. 

LOL - hate to break it to you, but you don't have one now.

(And does not the results of the 1964 election give you pause?)
Quote:After the election I'm sure I'll be laughing either way.

I'm sure many of you guys think of yourselves as conservatives, yet you've sold out to a New York City real estate developer/reality show host. Let that settle in for a minute. And why did you do that? Because he said he'd build a wall and ban Muslims? Nah, that doesn't make you look like bigots and racists does it? But you're not bigots and racists you say. So your best defense is that you're just fools?

I've been a registered Republican my entire like. So where is a center/right voter supposed to go? Vote for the blowhard/con man? I don't think so. And I'm not voting for The Queen. So I'm left with voting for some fringe guy and chuckling at the apologists for Benito Trump.

I'm a Big L Libertarian, I'm voting for Johnson. If enough join us we can move from fringe to solid minority.
Nancy Pelosi:

“I think that, so many times, white — non-college-educated white males have voted Republican. They voted against their own economic interests because of guns, because of gays, and because of God, the three G’s, God being the woman’s right to choose,” Pelosi said, according to the New York Post.

Quote:Nancy Pelosi:

“I think that, so many times, white — non-college-educated white males have voted Republican. They voted against their own economic interests because of guns, because of gays, and because of God, the three G’s, God being the woman’s right to choose,” Pelosi said, according to the New York Post.

My husband is very white, very smart, earns decent money, and has 2 Bachelor degrees. One in business management and the other in architecture. He paid his way through college without one single loan or grant. He worked his butt off for that education. And he is most definitely a Republican. I know many others like him so screw you Nancy Pelosi, you psycho hose beast.
I like how she said that 90% of the wealth increase since the great recession went to the top, and that it's time to follow the money.

That's that type of populism that people can get behind!!
Quote:Speaking of our weakened economy, Obama is now saying that this year social security checks most likely will not go out. This is just shameful and a clear example that this administration has wrecked our economy.

As for Hillary saying anything, the woman is a habitual liar who will say anything although her sheep couldn't care less what she says as they follow her blindly.

Yeap blame Obama that's easy...
Quote:Yeap blame Obama that's easy...
Lol, how exactly does Obama gain power over the purse?

But he sure is a democrat. And a black Muslim to boot.

And trump has research that shows he's a Kenyan.

So let's blame him for what constitutionally is the responsibility of the congresss...

I'll buy anyone a coke if they can tell me who is currently in control of the congress...

A cookie and a coke...
Quote:But he sure is a democrat. And a black Muslim to boot.

And trump has research that shows he's a Kenyan.
Cmon TA. Not anywhere in 02's post did I see him mention anything about political affiliation, or any type of racism and bigotry he aimed at Obama. Not one word.

Someone says something that you don't agree with (whether it be right or wrong),, so you automatically accuse that person of injecting racism and bigotry into his comments?

That's low man. Really, really low.

I've watched that become an almost mandatory response from leftists the past few years,, and it's one of the major reasons that have pushed me away from the political side I used to belong to.

Person 1: "I don't agree with that policy at all. I view it differently."

Person 2: "That's just because he's a black and a Muslim, and you're a racist and a bigot."

Person 1: "Ummmm,,, okay, whatever man. I'm outta this conversation."

Sickening tactic to label people just for disagreeing.

I just can't associate myself with that kind of intellect-void hate.
Pages: 1 2