Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ray Lewis made a video criticizing Black Lives Matter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

That upstanding citizen ray Lewis

What's next Chris Christie pretending hes an honorable citizen?
While Ray Lewis has had his issues in the past, he has cleaned his life up quite a bit in recent memory.  When he talks people listen...if Ray was in support of BLM, boudreaumw would be singing a different tune.

wow i cant believe Ray Lewis is racist

Quote:While Ray Lewis has had his issues in the past, he has cleaned his life up quite a bit in recent memory. When he talks people listen...if Ray was in support of BLM, boudreaumw would be singing a different tune.

I really wouldn't.
Quote:I really wouldn't.

ya you really would
Quote:That upstanding citizen ray Lewis

I'm curious if you will defend Michael Brown with the same breath you condemn Ray Lewis.
Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bZs5IN-c0I

Powerful stuff.

That's a very good message.  We need more of this.
Quote:That upstanding citizen ray Lewis

Did you bother even listening to what he had to say?
Before Lewis made the video he was known to most closed minded people outside of Baltimore as a scum bag N-word.

Now all of all sudden he is praised because he is "telling" black people to stop protesting and speaking up against police brutality.
Quote:Before Lewis made the video he was known to most closed minded people outside of Baltimore as a scum bag N-word.

Now all of all sudden he is praised because he is "telling" black people to stop protesting and speaking up against police brutality.

It's not enough that you have to pull that card every other post you make, but now you're trying to loan it out to other people..

Put it back in your wallet..
Quote:It's not enough that you have to pull that card every other post you make, but now you're trying to loan it out to other people..

Put it back in your wallet..

Is it the truth about racism card? If so you are completely right.
Quote:Before Lewis made the video he was known to most closed minded people outside of Baltimore as a scum bag N-word.

That's not his message at all, but I'm not surprised that some people would disregard what he really had to say.  He was talking about the very thing that I brought up in a different thread.  It's all about black-on-black crimes that happen every day.  He talks about solving the REAL problem.
Quote:Is it the truth about racism card? If so you are completely right.

No, just the race card.. It's like everyone is out to get you because you're black or sumfin.. Give it the hell up, nobody cares that you're black.. I know I don't give a [BLEEP]..
Quote:That's not his message at all, but I'm not surprised that some people would disregard what he really had to say. He was talking about the very thing that I brought up in a different thread. It's all about black-on-black crimes that happen every day. He talks about solving the REAL problem.

And Ray Lewis met with community leaders in Miami about black on black crime before he spoke "against" BLM.
Quote:No, just the race card.. It's like everyone is out to get you because you're black or sumfin.. Give it the hell up, nobody cares that you're black.. I know I don't give a [BAD WORD REMOVED]..
Where have I ever said "everybody" is out to get me?

Not trying to be funny but if discussing race issues is not your strong suit, admit it and let move on instead of bickering about race cards.
Quote:And Ray Lewis met with community leaders in Miami about black on black crime before he spoke "against" BLM.

Obviously you haven't watched the video that the OP linked.  He (Ray Lewis) says that if black lives really matter, they need to quit killing one another.  I know it's a tough pill to swallow, but that's reality.
Quote:Where have I ever said "everybody" is out to get me?

Not trying to be funny but if discussing race issues is not your strong suit, admit it and let move on instead of bickering about race cards.

It's not me who constantly posts something about race.. You have race on the brain or something..

I can't believe one would type out this post, maybe even read it over to edit, then decide "yeah, this is good."
Quote:Obviously you haven't watched the video that the OP linked. He (Ray Lewis) says that if black lives really matter, they need to quit killing one another. I know it's a tough pill to swallow, but that's reality.

I seen the video when it came out months ago. He is not saying anything new, but I guess to you and others it is.
Pages: 1 2 3