Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is Donald Trump A Narcissistic Psychopath?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Strong words.. More like a carnival barker. 

A sociopath.

But so is Hillary.

Quote:A sociopath.

But so is Hillary.
a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Is he really those things? Conscience is a matter of perspective when discussing politicians on opposite sides of the aisle I understand but still. 
Interesting video, but psychopath may be a bit much. One thing's for sure, The Donald loves him some Donald.

Quote:a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Is he really those things? Conscience is a matter of perspective when discussing politicians on opposite sides of the aisle I understand but still. 

The following fits them both:

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
Quote:The following fits them both:

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
HMMM

Does seem to fit pretty well outside of charm. Hillary does not have an ounce of it. 
Is Barack Hussien Obama a narcissistic psychopath?  Many would say yes.

No, but he plays a very convincing one on TV.
I think he's just been rich a long time and has a different view of the world.  He can stroke a check and make any problem go away, so most normal stuff doesn't bother him.  He has a big ego but I think it's more of a business persona because those close to him say he's a warm and likeable guy.  But he also gets into dumb little public feuds which seem quite petty.  

I do think he's running for the right reasons.  He's had money and power all his life.  I think he just feels he can run this country a lot better.

Possibly, he certainly has many of the symptoms of a narsacist I'm not sure about him being psychotic as there's no evidence if him ever directly harming others without remorse but self absorbed is a pretty easy argument to make about him.

On the same hand I'd say Hillary the other option does have evidence of directly attempting to harm others without remorse for her own gain.

So congrats Murica' we get to pick between to narsacist and possibly one who is psychotic as well.
Absolutely narcissistic, yes.

Psychopath?  Probably not.

Crap executive with no public or military service?  Yes.

Don't vote for him.

No.
Don alphadogged Theodore at the end of his speech.
Quote:Don alphadogged Theodore at the end of his speech.

Well, that clears things up.
The trump kids and employees opinions matter zero to me. Still dont think he wants the job for real. This is a game for him. And he will quit and Pence would be a disaster. Evangelical President ? No way.
Eric Trump crushed it!
Quote:Eric Trump crushed it!

If you say so.

Newt with the great opener to rebuke Cruz
Quote:Interesting video, but psychopath may be a bit much. One thing's for sure, The Donald loves him some Donald.
Yeah that is too strong. You are right about him loving him way too much.
If Lyin Ted is planning on running in 2020, he made a huge mistake not keeping his pledge to endorse the nominee. Makes him look even more untrustworthy than he already is.

Ted committed political suicide tonight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6