Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: BOOK IT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Allen Robinson just said on NFLNs 3am EST recording the Jags are taking the South.  I have been eyeing this schedule trying to find 10 wins; but If the team believes, why not be all in!!!

I don't think it's going to happen this season, but I nevertheless appreciate the optimistic attitude. I'm just hoping I'm not expecting too much for us to at least reach 8-8. Yes, we look good 'on paper'; but what's on paper and what actually happens on the field during the regular season are often two different things. We've seen it before too many times here.

Yes, the # we are going with this year, 8 of 16. 50%, an F. Time for tennis, ta ta.
I thought 3am was Cinemax time    :woot:

I see us winning the division. Its a weak division, we should expect 6 division wins. Colts rode this division for years, now our turn. Then only need 4 wins out of 10 non division games. 40%
Weakness is relative.  You are Jville, better aspire to 8 son, and see what next year brings.

I'm not just counting every contender as a loss anymore. I can totally see 10 wins, and I can see 10 wins taking this division as well.

I definitely think we have a shot, but players shouldn't be counting wins before playing the games.  We as fans can do that, but players should be reminded of how often saying things like that backfires more so than it actually comes to pass.  Just shut up and play.  I'm tired of hearing about how good we're going to be in the offseason.  We hear it every year and it never materializes.  I need to see it on the field in the regular season first.

Blake is on NFL Total Access live tonight at 7 pm. 

Quote:I'm not just counting every contender as a loss anymore. I can totally see 10 wins, and I can see 10 wins taking this division as well.
This.  I am struggling with which ones we could take; although 8 wins is good for Gus, but 10 gets us our 1st AFCS Championship 

Quote:Blake is on NFL Total Access live tonight at 7 pm. 
I see that.  I gotta set the DVR though, this 330pm to 12 shift is ugly.  Hopefully its not some wack interview with dumb questions. :mellow:

We'll see. Offensively I believe him. Defensively though it's yet to be seen.