Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BOOK IT!

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2016, 04:12 AM by JagsFansince1995.)

Allen Robinson just said on NFLNs 3am EST recording the Jags are taking the South.  I have been eyeing this schedule trying to find 10 wins; but If the team believes, why not be all in!!!

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't think it's going to happen this season, but I nevertheless appreciate the optimistic attitude. I'm just hoping I'm not expecting too much for us to at least reach 8-8. Yes, we look good 'on paper'; but what's on paper and what actually happens on the field during the regular season are often two different things. We've seen it before too many times here.

Yes, the # we are going with this year, 8 of 16. 50%, an F. Time for tennis, ta ta.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

I thought 3am was Cinemax time    :woot:

I see us winning the division. Its a weak division, we should expect 6 division wins. Colts rode this division for years, now our turn. Then only need 4 wins out of 10 non division games. 40%

Weakness is relative.  You are Jville, better aspire to 8 son, and see what next year brings.

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

I'm not just counting every contender as a loss anymore. I can totally see 10 wins, and I can see 10 wins taking this division as well.

'02

I definitely think we have a shot, but players shouldn't be counting wins before playing the games.  We as fans can do that, but players should be reminded of how often saying things like that backfires more so than it actually comes to pass.  Just shut up and play.  I'm tired of hearing about how good we're going to be in the offseason.  We hear it every year and it never materializes.  I need to see it on the field in the regular season first.

Blake is on NFL Total Access live tonight at 7 pm. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2016, 02:11 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

Quote:I'm not just counting every contender as a loss anymore. I can totally see 10 wins, and I can see 10 wins taking this division as well.
This.  I am struggling with which ones we could take; although 8 wins is good for Gus, but 10 gets us our 1st AFCS Championship 

Quote:Blake is on NFL Total Access live tonight at 7 pm. 
I see that.  I gotta set the DVR though, this 330pm to 12 shift is ugly.  Hopefully its not some wack interview with dumb questions. :mellow:

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

We'll see. Offensively I believe him. Defensively though it's yet to be seen. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."