Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fresh evidence the Russia ‘scandal’ is a Team Obama operation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fresh evidence the Russia ‘scandal’ is a Team Obama operation

Do you suspect that the noise over Trump campaign contacts with the Russians is just a political hit arranged by Obama insiders before they left? You got fresh evidence of that Monday, with news that then-national security adviser Susan Rice was behind the “unmasking” of Trumpites in transcripts of calls with Russian officials.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/03/fresh-evide...operation/

You might have the record for most threads started.

It's between you and Hero of the Day.
It's pretty obvious at this point.

Sorry if this was already being discussed in another thread. I don't keep up with threads once they get past 10 pages. Usually they're so far off topic by then it isn't funny.
Quote:Sorry if this was already being discussed in another thread. I don't keep up with threads once they get past 10 pages. Usually they're so far off topic by then it isn't funny.
It's fine.  The more reminders the better.  Our friends on the left won't agree.  Makes it much harder for them to bury their heads in the sand when you've got multiple discussions about this going on.
Quote:It's fine. The more reminders the better. Our friends on the left won't agree. Makes it much harder for them to bury their heads in the sand when you've got multiple discussions about this going on.

A reminder that you're all bat guano crazy?
Quote:A reminder that you're all bat guano crazy?
Keep flailing away, snowflake.  Whatever you need to tell  yourself to make that safe space more palatable.
Quote:Keep flailing away, snowflake. Whatever you need to tell yourself to make that safe space more palatable.

The safe space shade doesn't really work with me. I am clearly on record stating I find them pointless.
Quote:The safe space shade doesn't really work with me. I am clearly on record stating I find them pointless.
Yeah, but you and I know that you and your fellow libs need a place to curl up in the fetal position to regroup every time you realize your gal didn't win in November.  Call it a safe space.  Call it your dining room table.  Either way, you're there, snowflake.
[Image: TMW2017-03-22colorLARGE.jpg]

Add it to the list!
Quote:[Image: TMW2017-03-22colorLARGE.jpg]

Add it to the list!
Its like one of those twirlers that kids play with, but for adults. Actually if Trump does nothing but keep Congress constantly mired and bogged down it might be alright. The less pork they are able to throw thru legislation, the less debt we have.
Quote:You might have the record for most threads started.

The human freaking newspaper.
Quote:You might have the record for most threads started.

Solid Snake was the thread starting champ until he got banned for getting triggered.
Quote:Solid Snake was the thread starting champ until he got banned for getting triggered.

And the reigning subtitle champ too!
Quote:Solid Snake was the thread starting champ until he got banned for getting triggered.

Has it been so long that we've forgotten who the real champ is? Never forget.
Quote:Has it been so long that we've forgotten who the real champ is? Never forget.

Tango Mike Delta
Quote:Tango Mike Delta

[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote:[Image: TMW2017-03-22colorLARGE.jpg]

Add it to the list!

I see you are still salty that Bread line Bernie didn't win.

What do you think about the fact that he pays a lower tax rate than The Donald? Is he still your commie hero?