Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fresh evidence the Russia ‘scandal’ is a Team Obama operation

Fresh evidence the Russia ‘scandal’ is a Team Obama operation

Do you suspect that the noise over Trump campaign contacts with the Russians is just a political hit arranged by Obama insiders before they left? You got fresh evidence of that Monday, with news that then-national security adviser Susan Rice was behind the “unmasking” of Trumpites in transcripts of calls with Russian officials.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/03/fresh-evide...operation/

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You might have the record for most threads started.

It's between you and Hero of the Day.

It's pretty obvious at this point.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Sorry if this was already being discussed in another thread. I don't keep up with threads once they get past 10 pages. Usually they're so far off topic by then it isn't funny.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:Sorry if this was already being discussed in another thread. I don't keep up with threads once they get past 10 pages. Usually they're so far off topic by then it isn't funny.
It's fine.  The more reminders the better.  Our friends on the left won't agree.  Makes it much harder for them to bury their heads in the sand when you've got multiple discussions about this going on.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:It's fine. The more reminders the better. Our friends on the left won't agree. Makes it much harder for them to bury their heads in the sand when you've got multiple discussions about this going on.

A reminder that you're all bat guano crazy?

Quote:A reminder that you're all bat guano crazy?
Keep flailing away, snowflake.  Whatever you need to tell  yourself to make that safe space more palatable.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2017, 06:10 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:Keep flailing away, snowflake. Whatever you need to tell yourself to make that safe space more palatable.

The safe space shade doesn't really work with me. I am clearly on record stating I find them pointless.

Quote:The safe space shade doesn't really work with me. I am clearly on record stating I find them pointless.
Yeah, but you and I know that you and your fellow libs need a place to curl up in the fetal position to regroup every time you realize your gal didn't win in November.  Call it a safe space.  Call it your dining room table.  Either way, you're there, snowflake.

[Image: TMW2017-03-22colorLARGE.jpg]

Add it to the list!

Quote:[Image: TMW2017-03-22colorLARGE.jpg]

Add it to the list!
Its like one of those twirlers that kids play with, but for adults. Actually if Trump does nothing but keep Congress constantly mired and bogged down it might be alright. The less pork they are able to throw thru legislation, the less debt we have.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:You might have the record for most threads started.

The human freaking newspaper.

Quote:You might have the record for most threads started.

Solid Snake was the thread starting champ until he got banned for getting triggered.

Quote:Solid Snake was the thread starting champ until he got banned for getting triggered.

And the reigning subtitle champ too!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Solid Snake was the thread starting champ until he got banned for getting triggered.

Has it been so long that we've forgotten who the real champ is? Never forget.

Quote:Has it been so long that we've forgotten who the real champ is? Never forget.

Tango Mike Delta

Quote:Tango Mike Delta

[Image: giphy.gif]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:[Image: TMW2017-03-22colorLARGE.jpg]

Add it to the list!

I see you are still salty that Bread line Bernie didn't win.

What do you think about the fact that he pays a lower tax rate than The Donald? Is he still your commie hero?
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!