Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: President Trump donates 1st qtr salary to National Parks Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stand up move from our Commander In Chief
Incoming lefty hate.
This act of kindness has gotten the attention I assumed it would. This forum is a microcosm of the MSM.

If there's no way to spin it to make Trump look bad, don't hold your breath for a leftist response.

Quote:If there's no way to spin it to make Trump look bad, don't hold your breath for a leftist response.

I was at least expecting one or more of the following:

1. He is a billionaire, he doesn't need the money

2. Why didn't he donate more of his own money?

3. He is cutting funding to them, so it doesn't matter anyway

4. I need to see his tax returns to verify he truly made the donation

Come on Liberals. Don't disappoint me on this gloomy Tuesday morning.
Quote:I was at least expecting one or more of the following:

1. He is a billionaire, he doesn't need the money

2. Why didn't he donate more of his own money?

4. I need to see his tax returns to verify he truly made the donation

Come on Liberals. Don't disappoint me on this gloomy Tuesday morning.

#4 was the only one I expected to see pop up at least once.

I'd add a #5 as well:

Did Putin endorse the check?

Let me get this straight. Trump's proposing to cut $1.5 billion from the Interior budget (which includes Parks & Recs) but just donated $78k

Isn't that kind of like Jeffrey Skilling donating $100k to the stockholders of Eron.

[Image: 7d73034256cacfd41350a6ae8d9f01640709cf9d...44b5af.jpg]

Quote:Incoming lefty hate.

Too late (see the alt accounts)
Quote:3. He is cutting funding to them, so it doesn't matter anyway 

Let me get this straight. Trump's proposing to cut $1.5 billion from the Interior budget (which includes Parks & Recs) but just donated $78k

Isn't that kind of like Jeffrey Skilling donating $100k to the stockholders of Eron.

[Image: 7d73034256cacfd41350a6ae8d9f01640709cf9d...44b5af.jpg]

A Lefty doesn't comprehend the difference between donating one's own earnings vs. that taken by force from others?

Color me unsurprised.

I would rather pay the 75k and not have an unskilled person in the job.
Selfish move by Trump, why not send the money to poor starving kids or to the wounded veterans???
Heard this on the radio this morning props that was a solid move on his part.
Stay tuned for Q2 when the Trump donates $78k to the Syrian refugees

Awesome news. Not to mention the $25 million he's giving back to his university students. The guy is a class act.
Quote:Awesome news. Not to mention the $25 million he's giving back to his university students. The guy is a class act.

How is someone attending Trump U and not getting rich any different than me paying thousands of dollars to take lessons from Butch Harmon and not getting any better at golf?
Quote:I would rather pay the 75k and not have an unskilled person in the job.

Yes because the "skilled" did so well for the past 8 years
Quote:How is someone attending Trump U and not getting rich any different than me paying thousands of dollars to take lessons from Butch Harmon and not getting any better at golf?

Maybe if you golfed 6 times in your first month of work, you get better on your own. Even though you said you wouldn't have time for golf with your new job, and that the guy who you replaced did way too much of it.

Maybe.

Then again if Butch never gave you lessons and just sold you some books, you just might get a refund.
Quote:How is someone attending Trump U and not getting rich any different than me paying thousands of dollars to take lessons from Butch Harmon and not getting any better at golf?

That's not what was happening. It was not a university, it was a bait and switch scam.
Love how the trolls are so quick to try to change the subject.

Well oiled propaganda machine.  Well indoctrinated and masterful puppeteering.

Quote:Yes because the "skilled" did so well for the past 8 years

You must be the only person that didn't make $$ off of investments during the Obama era.
Pages: 1 2