Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Anyone have a lifted truck? Show off your ride...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
And what did you put under it?

My rubber is good, so no new tires for me yet.  But I'm about to go with Bilstein +2.5 up front and 2" AAL in back.  That is, after I get the stock leafs replaced as part of a factory recall for my Taco.  Not going to put the kit on until the recall work is done, so I have no pic to share ...yet.

I was interested in what other posters may ride.

Just put a 4" Fabtech lift on mine. Kept my 33"s. Put an AAL in after as it had a little too much "Palatka Lean" in it for me.

Just the right height for me. I drove a new one with a 6" lift and 35"s...it was too tall for me to drive daily, in my opinion. Now to fix the damn dents lol

[Image: 2016-07-07_1655.png]

Speaking of which...if anyone is in the market for the stock aluminum 18's....holla at me.

I haven't lifted a truck in years.  My last one rode a bit high (2003 Dodge Ram 4x4) but it was pretty much stock.  My current truck is completely stock and will probably stay that way (2015 Ford F-150).
Quote:Just put a 4" Fabtech lift on mine. Kept my 33"s. Put an AAL in after as it had a little too much "Palatka Lean" in it for me.

Just the right height for me. I drove a new one with a 6" lift and 35"s...it was too tall for me to drive daily, in my opinion. Now to fix the damn dents lol

[Image: 2016-07-07_1655.png]

It's a Chevy...   :yucky:

J/K.  To each their own.   :thumbsup:
Quote:It's a Chevy...   :yucky:

J/K.  To each their own.   :thumbsup:
Call me when you're stranded. I always carry a strap! :yes:
Quote:I have a truck, but it's not raised. I don't have a complex  :woot:
LOL Mine's only about as high as a 2500 stock.

The dealer told me I needed ball joints, upper control arms, struts, blah blah blah

I said, so basically you're telling me to lift it?  :thumbsup:
I love all the bigfoot looking trucks in Mandarin. You know they never get dirty

Quote:I love all the bigfoot looking trucks in Mandarin. You know they never get dirty
Unless you're in construction or own a ranch you have no business owning a truck. 
Quote:Unless you're in construction or own a ranch you have no business owning a truck.

Guess all those landscapers are poo out of luck then...
Quote:Unless you're in construction or own a ranch you have no business owning a truck. 

What if you just like trucks?

What if you like working on your house, or rental house, or friend's house and need a truck to transport things from Lowes or Home Depot that are too big to put in a car?

What about all the other jobs you can do that aren't construction or owning a ranch where the use of a truck is needed a lot?
No.... but I do have my 2016 BMW 118i Sport :thumbsup:

[Image: 12274588_632554190229950_850682814491236...e=57FE2DAF]
Quote:What if you like working on your house, or rental house, or friend's house and need a truck to transport things from Lowes or Home Depot that are too big to put in a car?

[Image: miatacouchhaul1_450_1.jpg]
Quote:LOL Mine's only about as high as a 2500 stock.

The dealer told me I needed ball joints, upper control arms, struts, blah blah blah

I said, so basically you're telling me to lift it?  :thumbsup:

LOL... that was my opportunity with the recall.

Hoping mine looks as nice as yours.
Quote:No.... but I do have my 2016 BMW 118i Sport :thumbsup:
[Image: 12274588_632554190229950_850682814491236...e=57FE2DAF]

Do they even have trucks over there? :teehee:
Quote:Do they even have trucks over there? :teehee:

Yeah we do.. but they're stupidly expensive!
Jeeps don't count, huh?

Seriously?

I have an '02 Chevy Silverado. Nothing special but it gets me where I need to go and hauls stuff I need to haul. Best of all it's paid for.
Quote:Jeeps don't count, huh?

My dream vehicle. A Wrangler Unlimited, 6 speed manual transmission, burnt orange with a black soft top for summer and hard top for winter. A winch on the front, a couple of Jerry cans for fuel and water, some MRE's and a sleeping bag in case I decide to stay in the woods overnight.
Quote:My dream vehicle. A Wrangler Unlimited, 6 speed manual transmission, burnt orange with a black soft top for summer and hard top for winter. A winch on the front, a couple of Jerry cans for fuel and water, some MRE's and a sleeping bag in case I decide to stay in the woods overnight.

I'm with you on the manual, but the moment I signed the last piece of paperwork on my automatic I got a thank you letter from my left hip.
Pages: 1 2 3 4