Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Anyone have a lifted truck? Show off your ride...

And what did you put under it?

My rubber is good, so no new tires for me yet.  But I'm about to go with Bilstein +2.5 up front and 2" AAL in back.  That is, after I get the stock leafs replaced as part of a factory recall for my Taco.  Not going to put the kit on until the recall work is done, so I have no pic to share ...yet.

I was interested in what other posters may ride.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just put a 4" Fabtech lift on mine. Kept my 33"s. Put an AAL in after as it had a little too much "Palatka Lean" in it for me.

Just the right height for me. I drove a new one with a 6" lift and 35"s...it was too tall for me to drive daily, in my opinion. Now to fix the damn dents lol

[Image: 2016-07-07_1655.png]

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Speaking of which...if anyone is in the market for the stock aluminum 18's....holla at me.

I haven't lifted a truck in years.  My last one rode a bit high (2003 Dodge Ram 4x4) but it was pretty much stock.  My current truck is completely stock and will probably stay that way (2015 Ford F-150).

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Just put a 4" Fabtech lift on mine. Kept my 33"s. Put an AAL in after as it had a little too much "Palatka Lean" in it for me.

Just the right height for me. I drove a new one with a 6" lift and 35"s...it was too tall for me to drive daily, in my opinion. Now to fix the damn dents lol

[Image: 2016-07-07_1655.png]

It's a Chevy...   :yucky:

J/K.  To each their own.   :thumbsup:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:It's a Chevy...   :yucky:

J/K.  To each their own.   :thumbsup:
Call me when you're stranded. I always carry a strap! :yes:

Quote:I have a truck, but it's not raised. I don't have a complex  :woot:
LOL Mine's only about as high as a 2500 stock.

The dealer told me I needed ball joints, upper control arms, struts, blah blah blah

I said, so basically you're telling me to lift it?  :thumbsup:

I love all the bigfoot looking trucks in Mandarin. You know they never get dirty

Quote:I love all the bigfoot looking trucks in Mandarin. You know they never get dirty
Unless you're in construction or own a ranch you have no business owning a truck. 

Quote:Unless you're in construction or own a ranch you have no business owning a truck.

Guess all those landscapers are poo out of luck then...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Unless you're in construction or own a ranch you have no business owning a truck. 

What if you just like trucks?

What if you like working on your house, or rental house, or friend's house and need a truck to transport things from Lowes or Home Depot that are too big to put in a car?

What about all the other jobs you can do that aren't construction or owning a ranch where the use of a truck is needed a lot?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

No.... but I do have my 2016 BMW 118i Sport :thumbsup:

[Image: 12274588_632554190229950_850682814491236...e=57FE2DAF]

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:What if you like working on your house, or rental house, or friend's house and need a truck to transport things from Lowes or Home Depot that are too big to put in a car?

[Image: miatacouchhaul1_450_1.jpg]

Quote:LOL Mine's only about as high as a 2500 stock.

The dealer told me I needed ball joints, upper control arms, struts, blah blah blah

I said, so basically you're telling me to lift it?  :thumbsup:

LOL... that was my opportunity with the recall.

Hoping mine looks as nice as yours.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:No.... but I do have my 2016 BMW 118i Sport :thumbsup:
[Image: 12274588_632554190229950_850682814491236...e=57FE2DAF]

Do they even have trucks over there? :teehee:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Do they even have trucks over there? :teehee:

Yeah we do.. but they're stupidly expensive!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Jeeps don't count, huh?
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Seriously?

I have an '02 Chevy Silverado. Nothing special but it gets me where I need to go and hauls stuff I need to haul. Best of all it's paid for.

Quote:Jeeps don't count, huh?

My dream vehicle. A Wrangler Unlimited, 6 speed manual transmission, burnt orange with a black soft top for summer and hard top for winter. A winch on the front, a couple of Jerry cans for fuel and water, some MRE's and a sleeping bag in case I decide to stay in the woods overnight.

Quote:My dream vehicle. A Wrangler Unlimited, 6 speed manual transmission, burnt orange with a black soft top for summer and hard top for winter. A winch on the front, a couple of Jerry cans for fuel and water, some MRE's and a sleeping bag in case I decide to stay in the woods overnight.

I'm with you on the manual, but the moment I signed the last piece of paperwork on my automatic I got a thank you letter from my left hip.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!