Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: who will win the afc south division title in 2016..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I believe the Jags will be serious contenders along with the Texans.. Colts and Titans being on the bottom of the pile.. Jags have best offense in afc south.. While Texans have best defense in afc south.. Colts defense sucks terribly.. offense is ok but no oline.. Tenessee is ok but will more than likely be bottom of the pile..

I truly think we win this division this year.

1. Jalen Ramsey

2. Myles Jack

3. Malik Jackson

4. Tashaun Gipson

5. Dante Fowler

With the addition of a third year veteran in Blake Bortles in his second year in the offense, a healthy Marqise Lee, and battle tested players, the Jaguars will take the division
Jags but who knows I'm hopin luck just absolutely poos a brick along with oswieler n were able to just coast let yeldon n ivory do work
The Indianapolis clots. 

Jags.................duh.

Red Wings

Quote:I truly think we win this division this year.

1. Jalen Ramsey

2. Myles Jack

3. Malik Jackson

4. Tashaun Gipson

5. Dante Fowler

With the addition of a third year veteran in Blake Bortles in his second year in the offense, a healthy Marqise Lee, and battle tested players, the Jaguars will take the division

While the arrow is pointing up, you can't count on that many "rookies" to significantly improve the team that much year 1. 

I think with Gus playing for his job, the team will play with more of a sense of urgency than previous years. 

Don't think we will win division, but will be in the hunt for a wild card playing meaningful games in December. We will be labeled as the team nobody wants to play if we get in.

I am curious how the players respond to the expectation they are supposed to be exponentially better. Will be a fun season.

Quote:While the arrow is pointing up, you can't count on that many "rookies" to significantly improve the team that much year 1. 

I think with Gus playing for his job, the team will play with more of a sense of urgency than previous years. 

Don't think we will win division, but will be in the hunt for a wild card playing meaningful games in December. We will be labeled as the team nobody wants to play if we get in.

I am curious how the players respond to the expectation they are supposed to be exponentially better. Will be a fun season.

If the bolded part is true, I'm even more unsure as to where I think the Jags might end up in the division after the 2016 season plays out.
I'm going to wait until after week 1. Just to see some real football and if there is real chemistry with the new additions to each team.
I am in the minority on this board. I picked the tinhorns. I think 7-9 or 8-8 is all this squad can do with so much youth. I think Luck and the Colts will do similar to that as he will carry them to 8 wins despite the crappy roster. And I think that the tinhorns will be just good enough to win the division with dominant D and okay offense with Osweiler at QB. Tacks will be last with 5 wins.

Whoever picked another team besides the Jags needs to be removed from the message board :verymad:

I'm not sure I could say one way or another.  On paper we look great, but we'll be relying on a few rookies and 2nd year players to have big impacts.  You could make a case for each team in the division, even Tennessee, who I imagine would be the consensus pick to finish 4th in the division.  It's going to be a much more interesting division this year that's for sure.  We should be in the hunt in December. 

1. Jaguars

2. Texans

3. Titans

4. Colts

Vegas has the Colts as the favorites.......
Quote:Whoever picked another team besides the Jags needs to be removed from the message board :verymad:

In other words, being realistic is not welcome here.

I just don't see "Baby Steps" Bradley getting this team to win the division this year.  Colts or Texans take it, with Jags 2-3 games behind.  Feel free to remove me.
Quote:Whoever picked another team besides the Jags needs to be removed from the message board :verymad:

It's been a rough decade.

My buddy in San Diego says Vegas has 22-1 odds that the Jags win it. He put down 500 he says. Hope he's right.

I wouldn't be surprised if we won it, but I think the tinhorns have the best shot this year with the defense and someone not named Brian Hoyer and Ryan Mallett playing QB.
Quote:Vegas has the Colts as the favorites.......

I'll be laying money on the Texans.
Jaguars....

[Image: 52008183.jpg]

Quote:In other words, being realistic is not welcome here.

I just don't see "Baby Steps" Bradley getting this team to win the division this year. Colts or Texans take it, with Jags 2-3 games behind. Feel free to remove me.

You and reality can show yourself to the door
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8