Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Red, white and boobs: American women boast the biggest breasts in the world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Red, white and boobs: American women boast the biggest breasts in the world

The U.S. is the breast country in the world.

American women have the biggest boobs across the globe, with the average babe’s bosom measuring a D-cup (which would be an F in European sizes).

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/he...-1.2692447

Thank You Silicon Valley

Read the article, it only used NATURAL size breast.........

The amount of big ole women surely skews this in your favour.
Because we're fat.  Some of those Ds are not great things.

Not that it matters, anyway.  It's what's beating underneath the funbags that's important.

Quote:Because we're fat.  Some of those Ds are not great things.

Not that it matters, anyway.  It's what's beating underneath the funbags that's important.

That's pretty much the truth.
Quote:Because we're fat.  Some of those Ds are not great things.

Read the article:

But believe it or not, obesity isn’t the reason why the Americans’ golden arches are so super-sized. The report noted that while larger cup sizes in countries such as England and Spain are tied to body weight, women born in the U.S. and Canada, including athletes, had bigger boobs regardless of what their scales said. This is because white North American breasts tend to be rounder than the racks of white women born in other countries, and rounder boobs have more volume.
I volunteer to field verify the results of this study
Quote:Read the article:

But believe it or not, obesity isn’t the reason why the Americans’ golden arches are so super-sized. The report noted that while larger cup sizes in countries such as England and Spain are tied to body weight, women born in the U.S. and Canada, including athletes, had bigger boobs regardless of what their scales said. This is because white North American breasts tend to be rounder than the racks of white women born in other countries, and rounder boobs have more volume.

Well here on the Wesside, it's cause of moonpies, popeyes and budweiser
Quote:Read the article:

I don't believe it.  Turns out, this was just before the article:

Editor’s note: Subsequent to publication, it was determined that the study reported on was fake. We regret the error.
[Image: 375f83b36100786ec9adbaf3faaa6a9019f36b7c...bf290e.jpg]

Quote:I don't believe it.  Turns out, this was just before the article:

Editor’s note: Subsequent to publication, it was determined that the study reported on was fake. We regret the error.

That was added after I posted...... Looks like they were punked
Pics or it didn't happen...

There are a lot of guys running around with D cups so this isnt surprising if true.

To each his own, but given a choice I prefer smaller than D cup. Not that I'm ever given a choice, I'm usually limited to what I can afford.

Quote:To each his own, but given a choice I prefer smaller than D cup. Not that I'm ever given a choice, I'm usually limited to what I can afford.

They usually let you decide what size you want to be. If the doctor is trying to get you to go too big, find a different surgeon! :woot:
Quote:They usually let you decide what size you want to be. If the doctor is trying to get you to go too big, find a different surgeon! :woot:

I think you're misunderstanding what I meant by "afford."
Quote:I think you're misunderstanding what I meant by "afford."

It's okay...in not judging!! Wink
Anyway butt>>>>boobs
Thank goDD I was born here.

Pages: 1 2 3 4