Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Robinson # 31 On NFL top 100!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well Congrats ARob. Should he have been higher or lower? thoughts?
That's a solid spot for him in my opinion. He's got big play ability. But this year he'll have a chance to start matching guys like Antonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins, Odell Beckham Jr. and Julio Jones. 

Mama there go dat man
Quote:That's a solid spot for him in my opinion. He's got big play ability. But this year he'll have a chance to start matching guys like Antonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins, Odell Beckham Jr. and Julio Jones.
I think he's already better then Odell Beckman but I can't put him above the other 3 you listed.
Quote:I think he's already better then Odell Beckman but I can't put him above the other 3 you listed.

I hesitated putting Odell up there as well. But I think the players will rank him ahead just for his reputation and previous seasons. Allen can certainly keep climbing the ranks though for sure. We just need this defense to create more turnovers to give us the ball more and if the running game gets going it should make the play action work better where I think Blake and A-Rob can REALLY shine. I failed to list A.J Green too. He should be mentioned. 

So glad Caldwell traded up for him.
4 of dave caldwell draft picks in one draft on this list. Amazing

Just watched the clip of his reveal. Just want to touch on how cool it was to see Jerry Sullivan giving him a good talk on the sideline. Telling him to be diligent in what he does. Continue to grow. That he went from being just a vertical receiver to a more polished route runner already in his 2nd year. You can see it in Jerry's eyes man. He loves that kid. He loves to coach these receivers. I like seeing those moments. 

Such a beast. What a move to trade up and get him.
Allen Robinson is my favorite player.
Any links?
Quote:Any links?

Just check out NFL.com. Should be right there on the front page to check out. It was solid too. 
Quote:Just watched the clip of his reveal. Just want to touch on how cool it was to see Jerry Sullivan giving him a good talk on the sideline. Telling him to be diligent in what he does. Continue to grow. That he went from being just a vertical receiver to a more polished route runner already in his 2nd year. You can see it in Jerry's eyes man. He loves that kid. He loves to coach these receivers. I like seeing those moments.

Yeah that was cool. It almost like a father talking to a son. I love it.
He has a chance to be the best WR for the Jags ever. If we keep airing it out and he elevates (no pun intended) his game he will be elite, if hes not already. The players seem to think he has arrived. Love me some AR15. 
For the first time ever I think we have a WR dou that can eclipse Jimmy and Keenan in their prime.
Quote:For the first time ever I think we have a WR dou that can eclipse Jimmy and Keenan in their prime.

Agreed. Hurns and Robinson are already bordering at the 2K mark in receiving yards. They should eclipse that mark by mid-season at the minimum. And then you could possibly see either one of them hitting the 3K mark by the end of the season. Certainly a lot of promise and hope. And it should only get better now with Julius Thomas healthy and in his 2nd year with Blake and hopefully Lee can keep his hamstrings healthy too. 

Quote:Just watched the clip of his reveal. Just want to touch on how cool it was to see Jerry Sullivan giving him a good talk on the sideline. Telling him to be diligent in what he does. Continue to grow. That he went from being just a vertical receiver to a more polished route runner already in his 2nd year. You can see it in Jerry's eyes man. He loves that kid. He loves to coach these receivers. I like seeing those moments. 

Mularkey's tenure was worth it just to get Sullivan here.
Sucks that it was just Jaguars players talking about him and the colts punter. Would've been cool to see Darrell Revis or someone talk about him as well
Quote:Sucks that it was just Jaguars players talking about him and the colts punter. Would've been cool to see Darrell Revis or someone talk about him as well

I really wanted them to ask Stephon Gilmore about him
Pages: 1 2 3