Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Left Tackle looks great...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We need Beachum. Jackson is probably doing this every snap.

[Image: 2016-06-10_1649.png]

I have also seen video of Dante beating him like a drum.
I'd rather have this than the alternative - if Joekel is stoning Fowler and key free agents, I'd be worried.

That looks hilarious,in a sad way
But But But hes stronger and Heavier. Guy is terrible.
Fowler beat whomever was blocking him 2 because you can see his knee brace. But Parnell didn't practice today so that's fine
Lol the pads aren't even on yet, they are barely even playing football. That being said, we all know Joeck strap is terrible anyway.
Quote:We need Beachum. Jackson is probably doing this every snap.

[Image: 2016-06-10_1649.png]

That is not the proper blocking technique.

lol at Gus just staring at what is happening.

I wonder what he is thinking about LJ at that very moment?

Quote:But But But hes stronger and Heavier. Guy is terrible.

But but but who even said that? Everyone's pretty much of the opinion Beachum will be the eventual starter.
Quote:But but but who even said that? Everyone's pretty much of the opinion Beachum will be the eventual starter.

Easy now...that one doesn't handle common sense or logic well.

Jackson is going to be an absolute beast for us.
Quote:I have also seen video of Dante beating him like a drum.
Is that anything like helping Myles off of a roof?

...but seriously though, and honestly, Joeckel does look alot more solid in that pic than in years past; both upper and lower body. Hope that helps him turn it all around.
Hope our D is doing well and getting pressure. Hope we fix our OLine too....

Quote:That is not the proper blocking technique.

lol at Gus just staring at what is happening.

I wonder what he is thinking about LJ at that very moment?
What Gus thinking at the moment is if you get my QB thumb broken again you're going to be selling Insurance for the rest of your life. 
Malik had better be beating Joeckel or we paid him WAY too much money.

I'm very interested to see what Beachum looks like at LT when the pads come on. I think whoever wins it will be fine. I'm more concerned with what shakes out at LG than LT.
Quote:But but but who even said that? Everyone's pretty much of the opinion Beachum will be the eventual starter.

Doug Marrone, our Oline coach.
What do you expect from Joeckel?? Smh the picture has already been painted.
Luke's refining the "squeeze the back numbers" technique that he has become so good at.  Yes, the technique works even when stronger and bigger. 

I see the bib brigade is out in full force for underwear practice this season.

The joke lol. I know Malik a beast and Dante a freak but I don't think it's asking to much from a top 2 pick to have some good reps against them. I bet the rook Ngakoue eating on joke to lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4