Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Darlo has Hay Fever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't say I never gave ya nothing..
Rollin around in the hay huh Darlo?

Well?!?
Quote:Rollin around in the hay huh Darlo?

Well?!?

It's English hay...it's very allergy inducing apparently! Wink
Quote:Rollin around in the hay huh Darlo?

Well?!?

He just got hitched, those days are pretty much over.
Quote:He just got hitched, those days are pretty much over.

If he sneezes at the right time and in the right place, he may be hooked up for a bit.   BBPPRRRRR!!!!!

Spoken like a married man...lol

I've traveled as part of my living for many years. When daddy comes home, we roll.
Haha I feel blessed to have my own thread..

And yes, I'm essentially allergic to pollen... This makes me sound oh so masculine.

Did I mention, I have Hay Fever?...
Quote:Haha I feel blessed to have my own thread..

And yes, I'm essentially allergic to pollen... This makes me sound oh so masculine.

Did I mention, I have Hay Fever?...

Allergies are a feminine quality? Haha, news to me.

In my area, we all have allergies. Our air quality is not so great.
It's funny, I have had conjunctivitis on the back of this bout of Hay Fever, so that kinda sucks too!!

I live in the countryside so there's a lot of farms, trees and plants.. I suffer from it badly, but this year is the worst it's been..

I just think it sounds amusing to be allergic to pollen.. having said that, I'm also allergic to seafood.. all kinds, I can't even have tuna fish! (unless I'm feeling suicidal, that is)..

Quote:It's funny, I have had conjunctivitis on the back of this bout of Hay Fever, so that kinda sucks too!!

I live in the countryside so there's a lot of farms, trees and plants.. I suffer from it badly, but this year is the worst it's been..

I just think it sounds amusing to be allergic to pollen.. having said that, I'm also allergic to seafood.. all kinds, I can't even have tuna fish! (unless I'm feeling suicidal, that is)..

My god, man, are you sure you should come to Florida?
Quote:My god, man, are you sure you should come to Florida?

Darlo is suicidal

If England is taking him down, coming to Florida will probably kill him!!
Haha oh you guys..

Bizarrely enough, I don't tend to suffer when I come to Florida!

I'm trying to get my head around exchanging my Orlando park vouchers for actual tickets though..

Confusing!!

If anyone works at Disney or Universal, or knows a fair amount about admission & entry to the parks, please inbox me!

Quote:Haha oh you guys..

Bizarrely enough, I don't tend to suffer when I come to Florida!

I'm trying to get my head around exchanging my Orlando park vouchers for actual tickets though..

Confusing!!

If anyone works at Disney or Universal, or knows a fair amount about admission & entry to the parks, please inbox me!

Actually, it just depends on what you are allergic to.

I lived in Pennsylvania for 27 years and I was miserable from April through September.  I even got allergy shots for 15+ years.  Well whatever grew up there that made me so miserable, ain't growing down here.  I have some sniffles in the beginning of the spring for a couple of weeks and then at the end of the summer.  Compared to what I used to go through....it's nothing.
That was my thought. 
Quote:Actually, it just depends on what you are allergic to.

I lived in Pennsylvania for 27 years and I was miserable from April through September.  I even got allergy shots for 15+ years.  Well whatever grew up there that made me so miserable, ain't growing down here.  I have some sniffles in the beginning of the spring for a couple of weeks and then at the end of the summer.  Compared to what I used to go through....it's nothing.
I never had allergy issues until moving to NC. I don't know what the heck they have here but my first fall season five years ago was a living nightmare. I had no clue why I felt so bad until someone asked if I had allergies. The thought had never occurred to me. Now Clairitn-D is my best friend. Sucks I have to show my ID every time I buy it though and now I'm in some database. Stupid meth heads gotta ruin it for all of us.

The funny thing is, I was stationed at Fort Bragg which is about an hour away in the 90's. I was there again with my ex-husband from 2003-2005 then he retired and we moved to Duval. I never had issues either time. I guess it's either age related or there is stuff in my immediate area that is not in the Fort Bragg/Fayetteville area.