Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Darlo has Hay Fever

Don't say I never gave ya nothing..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Rollin around in the hay huh Darlo?

Well?!?

Quote:Rollin around in the hay huh Darlo?

Well?!?

It's English hay...it's very allergy inducing apparently! Wink
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Rollin around in the hay huh Darlo?

Well?!?

He just got hitched, those days are pretty much over.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:He just got hitched, those days are pretty much over.

If he sneezes at the right time and in the right place, he may be hooked up for a bit.   BBPPRRRRR!!!!!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Spoken like a married man...lol

I've traveled as part of my living for many years. When daddy comes home, we roll.

Haha I feel blessed to have my own thread..

And yes, I'm essentially allergic to pollen... This makes me sound oh so masculine.

Did I mention, I have Hay Fever?...
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Haha I feel blessed to have my own thread..

And yes, I'm essentially allergic to pollen... This makes me sound oh so masculine.

Did I mention, I have Hay Fever?...

Allergies are a feminine quality? Haha, news to me.

In my area, we all have allergies. Our air quality is not so great.

It's funny, I have had conjunctivitis on the back of this bout of Hay Fever, so that kinda sucks too!!

I live in the countryside so there's a lot of farms, trees and plants.. I suffer from it badly, but this year is the worst it's been..

I just think it sounds amusing to be allergic to pollen.. having said that, I'm also allergic to seafood.. all kinds, I can't even have tuna fish! (unless I'm feeling suicidal, that is)..

Quote:It's funny, I have had conjunctivitis on the back of this bout of Hay Fever, so that kinda sucks too!!

I live in the countryside so there's a lot of farms, trees and plants.. I suffer from it badly, but this year is the worst it's been..

I just think it sounds amusing to be allergic to pollen.. having said that, I'm also allergic to seafood.. all kinds, I can't even have tuna fish! (unless I'm feeling suicidal, that is)..

My god, man, are you sure you should come to Florida?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:My god, man, are you sure you should come to Florida?

Darlo is suicidal
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

If England is taking him down, coming to Florida will probably kill him!!

Haha oh you guys..

Bizarrely enough, I don't tend to suffer when I come to Florida!

I'm trying to get my head around exchanging my Orlando park vouchers for actual tickets though..

Confusing!!

If anyone works at Disney or Universal, or knows a fair amount about admission & entry to the parks, please inbox me!

Quote:Haha oh you guys..

Bizarrely enough, I don't tend to suffer when I come to Florida!

I'm trying to get my head around exchanging my Orlando park vouchers for actual tickets though..

Confusing!!

If anyone works at Disney or Universal, or knows a fair amount about admission & entry to the parks, please inbox me!

Actually, it just depends on what you are allergic to.

I lived in Pennsylvania for 27 years and I was miserable from April through September.  I even got allergy shots for 15+ years.  Well whatever grew up there that made me so miserable, ain't growing down here.  I have some sniffles in the beginning of the spring for a couple of weeks and then at the end of the summer.  Compared to what I used to go through....it's nothing.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

That was my thought. 

Quote:Actually, it just depends on what you are allergic to.

I lived in Pennsylvania for 27 years and I was miserable from April through September.  I even got allergy shots for 15+ years.  Well whatever grew up there that made me so miserable, ain't growing down here.  I have some sniffles in the beginning of the spring for a couple of weeks and then at the end of the summer.  Compared to what I used to go through....it's nothing.
I never had allergy issues until moving to NC. I don't know what the heck they have here but my first fall season five years ago was a living nightmare. I had no clue why I felt so bad until someone asked if I had allergies. The thought had never occurred to me. Now Clairitn-D is my best friend. Sucks I have to show my ID every time I buy it though and now I'm in some database. Stupid meth heads gotta ruin it for all of us.

The funny thing is, I was stationed at Fort Bragg which is about an hour away in the 90's. I was there again with my ex-husband from 2003-2005 then he retired and we moved to Duval. I never had issues either time. I guess it's either age related or there is stuff in my immediate area that is not in the Fort Bragg/Fayetteville area.