Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colin...Tropical Storm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Don't know everyone's location, but we are getting some serious rain..flowing like a river down driveway, piss flying around. This is at about 3:30 pm.

Stay safe, off the roads fo sho.
I haven't seen it this dark outside (during the day) in a long time.

Pouring in Mandarin.

Everybody got their battries?

Meh... typical Florida weather.  I briefly looked at channel 4 news after getting a tornado warning on my phone.  John Gaughan is orgasmic right now.

LOL Deegan is probably drinkin'

Quote:Everybody got their battries?

You're thinking about sex at a time like this?

Dutchies.
Quote:Ha. Yeah. Dum [BAD WORD REMOVED] Gov Scott already issued state of emergency for NE Florida.....for just typical Florida weather.

Businesses sending people home. Schools closing. Phony tornado warnings. Trees down. Lol.

Quote:Meh... typical Florida weather. I briefly looked at channel 4 news after getting a tornado warning on my phone. John Gaughan is orgasmic right now.
Ha. Yeah. Dum piss Gov Scott already issued state of emergency for NE Florida.....for just typical Florida weather.

Businesses sending people home. Schools closing. Phony tornado warnings. Trees down. Lol. Typical indeed
Quote:LOL Deegan is probably drinkin'
You can bet on that. If I had to come home to that leather faced thing every night, I would be drunk too.

PS: Yes, it's rainy, with a little wind. I have beer though, so I'm all good. Banana
Barely sprinkling here but work sent us home early so that's a plus.
Quote:You can bet on that. If I had to come home to that leather faced thing every night, I would be drunk too.

PS: Yes, it's rainy, with a little wind. I have beer though, so I'm all good. Banana

Now that cracked me up.  I wasn't sure if you were talking about Tim or Donna...
Quote:Meh... typical Florida weather.  I briefly looked at channel 4 news after getting a tornado warning on my phone.  John Gaughan is orgasmic right now.

Isn't something just like this what started Bjorn with the whole "weer all gonna diez" bit?
As I saw someone state on Twitter, Duval is now in the beginning stages of our Colin-oscopy.
The radar velocity scan was admittedly kind of fun to watch as that line of tornado-warned storms plowed through Duval County with several small areas of rotation, then blasted offshore and must have produced what I can only assume was a beautiful waterspout.

Quote:You can bet on that. If I had to come home to that leather faced thing every night, I would be drunk too.

So you're saying Donna drinks too!
Quote:So you're saying Donna drinks too!

It's not really clear.  Perhaps Tim Deegan deals with the same thing.
Yep, raining in Mandarin, but I just opened a nice pinot noir and listening to music so, I'm not complaining
Quote:Now that cracked me up.  I wasn't sure if you were talking about Tim or Donna...
Exactly, both have the skin of turtles.

I've got rum, vodka, and am "working" from home tomorrow. We'z gonna livez
LOL.  Take a look at the local news right now, and the meteorologists are having a group orgy over this thing.  The bottom line though is the worst is probably over.  We might see some heavy rains during the overnight hours, but by tomorrow it will pretty much be "just another day" in Florida.

Tim Deegan probably needs a couple of drinks before Donna gets home since she probably won't have any problem driving and will make it there.  Hopefully he refrains from having those drinks until he's home himself.   :woot:

Tim Deegan is still a weather guy there? Wow, I believe he was doing that when I moved to Jax in '93.
Pages: 1 2 3