Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lee's WOW day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
According to Mike DiRocco,Marquis Lee had a WOW day today.Per rules,wasn't allowed to elaborate
Dude was probably the most talented WR we drafted. Just hasent stayed healthy. scary to think what could be.
Quote:Dude was probably the most talented WR we drafted. Just hasent stayed healthy. scary to think what could be.

This, if the guy can stay healthy, he adds an element of explosiveness and speed this offense lacks. Out off all the additions to this team, I'm excited to see a healthy Lee the most.
How about we use some profile pics so we can see who's who......

Quote:How about we use some profile pics so we can see who's who......
hmmmm i don't know....
Why won't the rules allow him to report what he sees?

Quote:Dude was probably the most talented WR we drafted. Just hasent stayed healthy. scary to think what could be.

Yup. As good as ARob and Hurns are, Lee has the potential to be better than both.

That offense would be scary if they all stay healthy. to the point where I'm not even sure if we could keep ARob, Hurns, Lee, and Greene long term.
now this... is good news! man, if Lee can stay healthy, super scary for opposing defenses!

Exactly. Lack of talent isn't his issue. It's staying healthy.
Quote:Exactly. Lack of talent isn't his issue. It's staying healthy.
No debate there from anyone I suppose.  I should've added the quote, but someone said that Lee has the potential to be better than AR15 and Hurns if he can stay healthy; I agree and that is definitely an exciting thought.  If Lee can switch with Hurns on the outside some plays and excel in the slot like the Coaches seem to want him to do, lookout.  With the offseason additions of Ivory, Bernadeau, Beachum, etc. on offense, we should have an even better season overall than last year offensively. 

Side Note:  I'm also curious to see more news on Sterling at TE.  I read before that he looks the part and has made a good transition and I think he can learn from Thomas and excel as a Vertical Threat TE, while also bulking up and letting Lewis show him the ropes of blocking.  If he can improve to become a solid #2 TE for us, with his size and speed we could be really dangerous.  No One's talking about him since that first report of the transition and if anyone has any news/info, i'd appreciate it.

All I know is, this is a virtual phenomenon. It's not true that the Jags have like 5 grade A/B potential long term fixtures at WR. It still hasn't sunken in. I expect to wake up and see Matt Hatchet, across from Jason Hill, with a healthy doss of Dennis Northcutt in the slot, and Laurent Robinson/John Broussard in relief. Or perhaps a formidable quintet of Good ole Reggie, lord Allmatty Jones, MSW, Mike Thomas and Kassim Osgood. Choose your combo. Wake me up when it's all over.
Quote:Yup. As good as ARob and Hurns are, Lee has the potential to be better than both.

That offense would be scary if they all stay healthy. to the point where I'm not even sure if we could keep ARob, Hurns, Lee, and Greene long term.
Whoa now... I actually don't think Lee can be as good as ARob. You think Lee can put up 80 for 1,400 and 14 TDs? I don't think so.
This whole team can be scary. The Jags have some talent, now can they be coached into a scary NFL team? So many questions.... We are worried about players when we should be asking if we have the right coaches in place. 

Er, why not? He was better in college. It is college, but he's been better than him in their previous 'career'
Quote:This whole team can be scary. The Jags have some talent, now can they be coached into a scary NFL team? So many questions.... We are worried about players when we should be asking if we have the right coaches in place.

A wise man frequently said 'players not plays'

This year is the true test of that mantra. We shall see
The pieces are there. Time to put this thang together and see what the hell it looks like.
Lee will never be better than Robinson or Hurns.  

It's nice and all, but the offense isn't what has concerned me.
Quote:Er, why not? He was better in college. It is college, but he's been better than him in their previous 'career'
You literally answered your own question. It was college. 

I guess Derrick Henry is better than Zeke since he did better in college.....
Quote:Lee will never be better than Robinson or Hurns.

Superlatives show academic integrity, and otherwise

Hurns was undrafted...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6