Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Breaking News! Traitor Cankle Clinton willing to Testify for Immunity Deal! Lock her up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oh wait, no... That was trumpov's national advisor Mike Flynn...

Lock him up!!!!!
Well, look who's out of rehab!

Good to see you TAM!

Kotite must surely be on his way
Quote:Kotite must surely be on his way

I dunno, that level of de-pressurization could take a looooooonnnnggg time.
Quote:I dunno, that level of de-pressurization could take a looooooonnnnggg time.
Gotta come up for air real slow or you'll catch the shakes
TAM still mad and the guy can't even honor an avatar bet. High character gent.
Honor the bet.
Lol ..... Lock 'em both up.

Quote:Oh wait, no... That was trumpov's national advisor Mike Flynn...

Lock him up!!!!!

Of course it wasn't Hillary. She doesn't need an immunity deal. She's above the law.

Are you going to honor your avatar bet?

Quote:Of course it wasn't Hillary. She doesn't need an immunity deal. She's above the law.

Are you going to honor your avatar bet?

TAM was once a legitimate poster here. I have no idea what happened to him. In the midst of the election, he went AWOL and came back as a solid snake like thread poo slinger. I guess he took precautions to becoming triggered.
What was the avatar bet?
Wasn't Kotite and Winger Dinger supposed to meet up for a throw down? What happened with that?
Flynn's lucky he's not turning on the Clinton's.  if he were, I get this suspicious feeling the news would be reporting a story this morning of his accidental death while jogging in Rock Creek Park, DC

[Image: 23d3e5388159eb4ca6ab6192d1fa800b.jpg]

Quote:Wasn't Kotite and Winger Dinger supposed to meet up for a throw down? What happened with that?

I smoked a nice big bag of crack and I was myself again.
Quote:I smoked a nice big bag of crack and I was myself again.

Yup, works every time.
Apparently Fox News did not get the Flynn immunity information as they ran a leading story this morning about Crayola retiring the color, Dandelion, from their box of crayons.   No lie 

Anyone notice Nunes info blew up in his and the White House face?

Trump stooge couldn't even do it correctly.

Still waiting for evidence of the so called wire tapping!
Quote:Apparently Fox News did not get the Flynn immunity information as they ran a leading story this morning about Crayola retiring the color, Dandelion, from their box of crayons.

Nooooo ...

There was actually a color called Dandelion? Lol
Quote:Apparently Fox News did not get the Flynn immunity information as they ran a leading story this morning about Crayola retiring the color, Dandelion, from their box of crayons.   No lie

Theyrve added Presidential Orange to their line.
Pages: 1 2