Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Breaking News! Traitor Cankle Clinton willing to Testify for Immunity Deal! Lock her up!

Oh wait, no... That was trumpov's national advisor Mike Flynn...

Lock him up!!!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well, look who's out of rehab!

Good to see you TAM!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Kotite must surely be on his way

Quote:Kotite must surely be on his way

I dunno, that level of de-pressurization could take a looooooonnnnggg time.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I dunno, that level of de-pressurization could take a looooooonnnnggg time.
Gotta come up for air real slow or you'll catch the shakes

TAM still mad and the guy can't even honor an avatar bet. High character gent.

Honor the bet.

Lol ..... Lock 'em both up.

Quote:Oh wait, no... That was trumpov's national advisor Mike Flynn...

Lock him up!!!!!

Of course it wasn't Hillary. She doesn't need an immunity deal. She's above the law.

Are you going to honor your avatar bet?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Of course it wasn't Hillary. She doesn't need an immunity deal. She's above the law.

Are you going to honor your avatar bet?

TAM was once a legitimate poster here. I have no idea what happened to him. In the midst of the election, he went AWOL and came back as a solid snake like thread poo slinger. I guess he took precautions to becoming triggered.

What was the avatar bet?

Wasn't Kotite and Winger Dinger supposed to meet up for a throw down? What happened with that?

Flynn's lucky he's not turning on the Clinton's.  if he were, I get this suspicious feeling the news would be reporting a story this morning of his accidental death while jogging in Rock Creek Park, DC

[Image: 23d3e5388159eb4ca6ab6192d1fa800b.jpg]

Quote:Wasn't Kotite and Winger Dinger supposed to meet up for a throw down? What happened with that?

I smoked a nice big bag of crack and I was myself again.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I smoked a nice big bag of crack and I was myself again.

Yup, works every time.

Apparently Fox News did not get the Flynn immunity information as they ran a leading story this morning about Crayola retiring the color, Dandelion, from their box of crayons.   No lie 

Anyone notice Nunes info blew up in his and the White House face?

Trump stooge couldn't even do it correctly.

Still waiting for evidence of the so called wire tapping!

Quote:Apparently Fox News did not get the Flynn immunity information as they ran a leading story this morning about Crayola retiring the color, Dandelion, from their box of crayons.

Nooooo ...

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

There was actually a color called Dandelion? Lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Apparently Fox News did not get the Flynn immunity information as they ran a leading story this morning about Crayola retiring the color, Dandelion, from their box of crayons.   No lie

Theyrve added Presidential Orange to their line.
Blakes Life Matters