Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Scientic Study: How do you Identify
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is just a survey to try to validate my data from a study I did in College. You do not have to reply with a comment. Back in the year 2000 my study found athat about 10% of the respondants identified as G/B/L/T. This is just a follow up study to see if any changes have occurred. Thank You for your time. This is a Multiple choice poll.

I identify as Blank #2 so I win all the surveys.

I guess it all depends on the day and whether it's night time or day time..
Quote:This is just a survey to try to validate my data from a study I did in College. You do not have to reply with a comment. Back in the year 2000 my study found athat about 10% of the respondants identified as G/B/L/T. This is just a follow up study to see if any changes have occurred. Thank You for your time. This is a Multiple choice poll.

My question is, is there a difference between G/B/L?

To put it another way, if you are a man and like to either "pitch" or "catch" with another man, then you are gay.

If you are a man that is married to a female and/or has a girlfriend, yet you like to sometimes play "pitch" or "catch" with another man, then you are still gay.

The same goes for a woman.  If you like to eat "taco" or like to serve your "taco" to another female, then you are gay.

Is there really any difference?
Quote:My question is, is there a difference between G/B/L?

To put it another way, if you are a man and like to either "pitch" or "catch" with another man, then you are gay.

If you are a man that is married to a female and/or has a girlfriend, yet you like to sometimes play "pitch" or "catch" with another man, then you are still gay.

The same goes for a woman. If you like to eat "taco" or like to serve your "taco" to another female, then you are gay.

Is there really any difference?

Gay is not bi-
Quote:Gay is not bi-

I disagree.  If a person actually seeks out and enjoys "relations" with the same sex, that person is gay.
Quote:I disagree. If a person actually seeks out and enjoys "relations" with the same sex, that person is gay.

Yes, but gay men think bajingos are icky and Lesbians have zero interest in being plowed like a corn field. Gay people arent sexually interested in the opposite sex, bi people take it any way they can get it.
I'm going Transgender which is #6 on my bucket list

[Image: bucket_list_small.jpg]

Quote:Yes, but gay men think bajingos are icky and Lesbians have zero interest in being plowed like a corn field. Gay people arent sexually interested in the opposite sex, bi people take it any way they can get it.

What's a bajingo?
[Image: two-chicks.jpg]

It doesn't matter how I identify, what matters is how do *you* identify.  And how does that make you feel?

Quote:What's a bajingo?

You'll have to deduce that yourself, proper names for body parts are probably banned here.
Just as I suspected, this board is gayer than I thought.

I apologize in advance if this is too insensitive. I've never been accused of being a "diverse" person.

Plus I'm just kidding, mostly.
I wonder if they have next day delivery. My neighbor has a birthday coming up Sunday and I think he'd like one.
Quote:You'll have to deduce that yourself, proper names for body parts are probably banned here.

Do what they did in that Seinfeld episode, the one where the woman's name was Delores.
I identify sexually as an attack helicopter.
Quote:I identify sexually as an attack helicopter.

Very fast and not used too often?
Quote:I identify sexually as an attack helicopter.

Quote:Very fast and not used too often?

And just that fast, the battle was over.
Quote:And just that fast, the battle was over.

Who won and who lost?
Pages: 1 2 3