Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Another Example of Liberal Media Bias
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Audio Shows Katie Couric Documentary Deceptively Edited Interview with Pro-Gun Activists

The makers of a new Katie Couric documentary on gun violence deceptively edited an interview between Couric and a group of gun rights activists in an apparent attempt to embarrass the activists, an audio recording of the full interview shows.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/audio-shows...activists/

Liberal media manipulating a story?  Say it isn't so!

Quote:Liberal media manipulating a story? Say it isn't so!

Conservative media claiming the liberal media is biased. Imagine that.
Anyone expecting Katie Couric to deliver an impartial story should go get an unbiased take on the state of American healthcare from Rachel Maddow.

Quote:Anyone expecting Katie Couric to deliver an impartial story should go get an unbiased take on the state of American healthcare from Rachel Maddow.

Or an unbiased take on black culture from bill O'Reilly.

Do people think couric is a journalist? This would be news to me.
Quote:Do people think couric is a journalist? This would be news to me.
Next you'll try and convince me that Dubya was actually in charge of that White House.
Quote:Anyone expecting Katie Couric to deliver an impartial story should go get an unbiased take on the state of American healthcare from Rachel Maddow.
Truth.

Quote:Or an unbiased take on black culture from bill O'Reilly.

Do people think couric is a journalist? This would be news to me.
To me as well.

And O'Reilly is a tool like the rest of them. 

Quote:Next you'll try and convince me that Dubya was actually in charge of that White House.
Rumsfeld and Cheney were yanking his chains for sure.
Are there no conservative media outlets? Man, I feel really bad that people have to sit through this crap, with no choice for an alternative. Something needs to be done. Is there no one with deep pockets who can start a conservative news outlet to fill the gap in demand and spare people from the indignity of having no real choice?

I always find it funny how people who complain about the liberal media are also the ones who use Breitbart, Washington Times, and Fox News.  

Quote:I always find it funny how people who complain about the liberal media are also the ones who use Breitbart, Washington Times, and Fox News.  

Somebody has got to keep the Liberal MSM honest.......
Quote:Somebody has got to keep the Liberal MSM honest.......

All while listening to the dishonest Conservative MSM?
Quote:All while listening to the dishonest Conservative MSM?

Both are dishonest but people listen to what they want to hear regardless. I take them all with a grain of salt. I used to watch Fox until it turned into the channel of shreiking banshees years and years ago.

Media hadn't been about the truth in a long time. It's about money, ratings, shock factor, etc. I think the last truly honest moments in the media was when 9/11 happened.
Quote:Both are dishonest but people listen to what they want to hear regardless. I take them all with a grain of salt. I used to watch Fox until it turned into the channel of shreiking banshees years and years ago.

I think both can be honest and dishonest.  but I don't listen to any of them.  I no more watch Fox News or read Breitbart than I watch MSNBC or read HuffPo.  I don't even watch CNN.  
Quote:I think both can be honest and dishonest.  but I don't listen to any of them.  I no more watch Fox News or read Breitbart than I watch MSNBC or read HuffPo.  I don't even watch CNN.  
I don't watch any of them. We don't have cable, satellite or antenna. I usually look at bbc.com since they are not ones to sensationalize anything, they just report the news. I see stuff friends post on FB or whatever is posted here. I just get tired of the hype that has become MSM.
I like the AP app, mostly straight reporting.

Quote:I like the AP app, mostly straight reporting.

I'll have to check that out.
Quote:I like the AP app, mostly straight reporting.

The AP is pretty far left. Maybe their app isn't.

Quote:All while listening to the dishonest Conservative MSM?

Fox News isn't "mainstream." Neither is Breitbart nor the AM radio commentators. There is no conservative "Mainstream Media."

Unless maybe The Wall Street Journal is considered "mainstream." But they're more pro-business authoritarian than conservative.
Quote:Fox News isn't "mainstream."
The most watched news network in the country isn't mainstream. Now I have heard it all.
Quote:The most watched news network in the country isn't mainstream. Now I have heard it all.

It may be the most watched NEWS NETWORK. That's mostly due to pundits like O'Reilly, who are commentators, not news anchors. The actual news broadcast on Fox is done by Shepard Smith (maybe not anymore, I haven't watched in years). I don't think the actual news broadcast on Fox is watched as much as CBS News, ABC News, or NBC News, and it's not considered "mainstream" by our ruling elite.

Pages: 1 2