Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary Clinton Email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It seems that she is getting into more hot water at a critical point in her campaign.

I do believe that she should be charged with a crime, though I'm not sure exactly what crime fits.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-personal-email-worry-223559'>It seems that she is getting into more hot water</a> at a critical point in her campaign.

I do believe that she should be charged with a crime, though I'm not sure exactly what crime fits.

In addition the hacker that turned himself over has agreed to a deal that will turn over all information he has and testify as needed. It's not looking good for her.

I do find some humor in the idea of she should be charged I'm just not sure for what.
Can't figure out what book to throw at her? Throw ALL the books!

She's a prominent Democrat. That makes her above the law.

Other than stupidity, what are the implications of Mrs. Clinton using a personal, private email account? Was she doing so to hide something?
Quote:Other than stupidity, what is the implications of Mrs. Clinton using a personal, private email account? Was she doing so to hide something?

She erased her HDD from the server with the emails on them. And since when does a Clinton NOT have anything to hide
Quote:She's a prominent Democrat. That makes her above the law.

That's absurd. She's rich so she's above the law. Pretending being a Democrat is the defining factor is just foolish.
Quote:Other than stupidity, what is the implications of Mrs. Clinton using a personal, private email account? Was she doing so to hide something?

That seems to be a logical theory. 

Stupidity alone should be enough to keep her out of elected office.  But she also broke several federal laws.  For one thing, it is certain she asked a subordinate to strip away classified headings and send a document via an unsecured channel. 

Much greater than Tom Brady destroying his cell phone, but most people are convinced he did something wrong. Why should she get a pass on something of this gravity?

Quote:Much greater than Tom Brady destroying his cell phone, but most people are convinced he did something wrong. Why should she get a pass on something of this gravity?

In Brady's case there was something done that lead investigators to his phone.

My question was sincere, I'm not aware of all the facts. She should not be beyond reproach or above the law.
Quote:In Brady's case there was something done that lead investigators to his phone.

My question was sincere, I'm not aware of all the facts. She should not be beyond reproach or above the law.

1.) her conduct was criminally negligent which didn't require intent.

2.) she has been specifically citedby the inspector general as consciously trying to circumvent the freedom of information act. That's bad in and of itself. For a woman with a multi million dollar foundation and a husband running around the world making tens of millions of dollars in speeches its REALLY BAD!
[Image: Nixonclinton_zpsko3mwvbz.jpg]

I cam across this Opinion piece on CNN today.  Apparently, she possibly can be charged with this crime, though it's highly unlikely.  The last line of the OP-Ed is interesting.

Quote: 

Clinton violated the law, but committed no crime.
The momentum is in favor of Clinton. Besides Faux news, I'm not hearing anything about this on other corporate media.

Unfortunately, I don't think even this scandal can keep her from the presidency. (I'm hoping by saying this I jinx her.)
The investigation has revealed that Clinton State Department staffers used this server to work with the Clinton Foundation staffers to come up with ways for Hillary to acknowledge the donations of their benefactors and recognize the commitment these nation states and evil corporations showed to the foundation.  Keep in mind, these weren't low level staffers we're talking about in the State Department.

She basically used her position to do fundraising for the foundation, and the big donors she was courting weren't concerned about doing the world any good.  They were looking to buy access to the Secretary of State, and potentially the President of the United States. 

Also, there's of evidence that she used her influence as the Secretary of State to solicit big ticket donations to the family foundation for earthquake relief in Haiti.  In fact, the email chain showed that not only was she trying to get funding that would be routed through her family charity, but they were going to push that money to another Clinton sycophant who was on the board of the family foundation whose partner came up with the plan to rebuild the schools, and was going to implement the plan.  

There are emails that show she also had State Department staffers soliciting Norway for donations for a program that she announced at a Clinton Global Initiative meeting.  Not legal to do so, but she's Hillary Clinton, so she's above all that hogwash.

It's hard to dismiss the graft and corruption that is a trademark of the Clinton playbook.  It's not like there's a track record or anything of them selling the Oval Office to the highest bidder to give them access and special favors, right?

Quote:The momentum is in favor of Clinton. Besides Faux news, I'm not hearing anything about this on other corporate media.

Unfortunately, I don't think even this scandal can keep her from the presidency. (I'm hoping by saying this I jinx her.)

Joe Biden's name will be on the ballot in November.  They're prepping the white horse now.
Quote:1.) her conduct was criminally negligent which didn't require intent.

2.) she has been specifically citedby the inspector general as consciously trying to circumvent the freedom of information act. That's bad in and of itself. For a woman with a multi million dollar foundation and a husband running around the world making tens of millions of dollars in speeches its REALLY BAD!

What's worse about this is the fact that the inspector general who issued the report was actually appointed by Obama.  That's friendly fire she's taking, which to me indicates that Obama and his crew have pretty much decided they're not going to protect her at this point.  There's simply too much evidence coming out now about what was in those emails that's damning. 

If the FBI makes their recommendation to indict, and the Justice Department passes, it's already been made abundantly clear that all of the evidence would be leaked.  That doesn't sound good for Hillary no matter how you slice it. 

When the investigation is now pulling in Terry McCauliffe, the governor of VA, you can tell they're following a money trail now.  That's never a good thing, especially when you're as destitute and broke as the Clintons. 
Quote:Joe Biden's name will be on the ballot in November. They're prepping the white horse now.

Anybody but Clinton is fine with me.
Quote:The momentum is in favor of Clinton. Besides Faux news, I'm not hearing anything about this on other corporate media.

That's a feature not a bug. 
Pages: 1 2