Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Here Are the Actresses Who Could Play a Female James Bond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Here Are the Actresses Who Could Play a Female James Bond

Sorry, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, and any other dude considered for the role of James Bond. The internet wants the next actor who steps into the shoes of everyone's favorite smooth-talking British spy to be... Gillian Anderson, naturally. 

http://www.zimbio.com/Beyond+the+Box+Off...aign=owned

A female James Bond?

Why?
Why not?

It's a fictional character.  

Because those who propose such things are incapable of creativity and can only copy.

A female James Bond would be pretty idiotic.
Quote:A female James Bond?

Why?

In the Goldfinger novel [BLEEP] Galore is a lesbian and Bond turns her against Goldfinger by making sweet love to her. I wouldn't mind a scene like that with a female Bond.
Jane Bond?

Quote:In the Goldfinger novel [BAD WORD REMOVED] Galore is a lesbian and Bond turns her against Goldfinger by making sweet love to her. I wouldn't mind a scene like that with a female Bond.

That's a Visual! Hubba Hubba! :yes: :woot:
People acting like they want a female to play Abraham Lincoln.  Just have her order a martini and say "shaken not stirred" and you pretty much have the whole character.

James Bond bores me..

..There I said it.

Quote:James Bond bores me..

..There I said it.

James Bond was cool when I was like 12.  Now, meh.
Quote:James Bond was cool when I was like 12.  Now, meh.

I always prefered James Pond

[Image: James_Pond_in-game_screenshot_%28Amiga%29.png]
Quote:In the Goldfinger novel [BAD WORD REMOVED] Galore is a lesbian and Bond turns her against Goldfinger by making sweet love to her. I wouldn't mind a scene like that with a female Bond.

So if the roles were reversed, Ms. Galore would be replaced with Mr. Richard A. Plenty, a homosexual man....let that sink in for a few.
Quote:Why not?

It's a fictional character.  

a girl named James seems weird
Quote:a girl named James seems weird

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively named their daughter James...
Having a women play bond would be the equivalent of having a toddler play gandalf.
Quote:Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively named their daughter James...

Jay Mohr named his son Meredith.
Quote:Jay Mohr named his son Meredith.

It's 2016...names aren't gender specific anymore! :thumbsup:
It seems like a move like this, or like making Captain America a homosexual, or anything of the sort, does nothing to add to the character and only serves a political agenda. It's one thing to want to have groups like this represented in media, but it's another to change the makeup of an already established character.

Quote:It seems like a move like this, or like making Captain America a homosexual, or anything of the sort, does nothing to add to the character and only serves a political agenda. It's one thing to want to have groups like this represented in media, but it's another to change the makeup of an already established character.

I've just recently saw the Captain America push. So they want to take a character who is established as a heterosexual and turn him gay. So being gay is a choice now?
Pages: 1 2 3 4