Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: These "citizens" should be honored as heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: trump-protest-abq.jpg]

These heroes have stood up against the oppression that is Donald Trump, who is probably the most racist and hateful individual ever in the existence of man kind.  Burn that flag.

Burning the flag is constitutionally protected free speech, and these are hardly the first people to do so. Keep trying, Beav.
No I'm on their side. Burn flags and good things will happen for you. That is the civilized approach.  Throw rocks, burns flags, spit... these are all rational responses.  Don't see how anybody can disagree with that.

Quote:No I'm on their side. Burn flags and good things will happen for you. That is the civilized approach. Throw rocks, burns flags, spit... these are all rational responses. Don't see how anybody can disagree with that.
Should they be building walls or blocking immigration based upon religious affiliation instead?
Quote:Should they be building walls or blocking immigration based upon religious affiliation instead?

[Image: 82733-why-not-both-meme-5LvD.jpeg]
Quote:No I'm on their side. Burn flags and good things will happen for you. That is the civilized approach. Throw rocks, burns flags, spit... these are all rational responses. Don't see how anybody can disagree with that.

Hey badger... you ok? Your passive aggressive posts the last couple days has me worried about ya.

Take a breathe, count to 10... it's gonna be ok.
Quote:Hey badger... you ok? Your passive aggressive posts the last couple days has me worried about ya.

Take a breathe, count to 10... it's gonna be ok.

Worry not. I'm living life to the fullest over here in the unemployment line.
Quote:Should they be building walls or blocking immigration based upon religious affiliation instead?

what kind of religious affiliation?  because if they are christians we need to keep them out. have enough of them here already.  plus they're dangerous with their little pamphlets that might offend somebody.  what we need are more refugees from war torn countries who may or may not have revenge on the brain.

[Image: 200_s.gif]

There was a time when this country had the moral clarity to reject foreign nationals waving foreign flags to protest a presidential candidate.... But now that time is gone
Burn the flag, Get the hell out of my country.......

Go to Mexico and see what freedoms you have.....

End of Story

Quote:There was a time when this country had the moral clarity to reject foreign nationals waving foreign flags to protest a presidential candidate.... But now that time is gone

Moral clarity? Is that what we're now calling it? Lol ....

Get the cattle cars ready.
Quote:Burn the flag, Get the hell out of my country.......

Go to Mexico and see what freedoms you have.....

End of Story

It ain't "your" country any more. Start packing your bags.
Unless you've risked coming home UNDER the flag

Do not stand on or Burn the flag

Quote:Unless you've risked coming home UNDER the flag

Do not stand on or Burn the flag

You been watching a John Wayne marathon?
There are still a majority of us that Believe in what the Flag originally stood for and the system of government it represents.

Burn the flag with me around. prepeare for an [BLEEP] whooping.........

Quote:There are still a majority of us that Believe in what the Flag originally stood for and the system of government it represents.

Burn the flag with me around. prepeare for an [BAD WORD REMOVED] whooping.........

lol ... whatever makes you feel better.
Quote:lol ... whatever makes you feel better.

I've been montoring your posts.  I must say, bravo, sir.  I wanted to invite you to an organized rock throwing event im promoting for the next Donald Trump speech to demonstrate love and peace.  Your kind of people will be there. Please inquire here and I will give you details.

There really is nothing that says, "love not hate", better than throwing rocks and burning flags.

Quote:It ain't "your" country any more. Start packing your bags.

We'll see.
Quote:There are still a majority of us that Believe in what the Flag originally stood for and the system of government it represents.

Burn the flag with me around. prepeare for an [BAD WORD REMOVED] whooping.........
Do you have any idea what the conceptual foundation of the US was in 1787? It wasn't whatever brand of government you're pushing.
Pages: 1 2