Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pizza Hut Is Making New Pizzas with Beer-Infused Crust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Pizza Hut Is Making New Pizzas with Beer-Infused Crust

Pizza and beer. The two don't just go hand in hand, they go hand and hand -- meaning you'll likely have a slice of pizza in one hand and a beer in the other. And while you've already got the combo down to a science, it turns out Pizza Hut is working on a way to enjoy pizza and beer combined. And presumably in one hand.

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/pi...vortexd=65

What's Pizza Hut?
Pizza Hut is god awful.

I was infusing chewed pizza crust with beer long before they thought of this. But yeah, Pizza Hut ain't no good no mo.
Ew.
I like Pizza Hut. Not like my favorite but a pan pizza with pepperoni, tomato, bacon, and banana peppers is GOOD.
Does anyone remember the Pizza Huts of yore with the nice salad bars, heavy wooden tables and booths, tavern style lighting, pitchers of beer, and waitresses?  No delivery.  Take out was available but people largely went there to dine in. I miss those days.

Quote:Does anyone remember the Pizza Huts of yore with the nice salad bars, heavy wooden tables and booths, tavern style lighting, pitchers of beer, and waitresses?  No delivery.  Take out was available but people largely went there to dine in. I miss those days.

And the really awesome flat table top Ms Pacman game!!
Quote:And the really awesome flat table top Ms Pacman game!!

Absolutely. 
I still order Pizza Hutt sometimes for the cheese crust but man it's soooooo greasy.
Beer infused crust? Sounds awful.

Quote:Beer infused crust? Sounds awful.
Sounds like the adult version of those sandwiches you used to make as a kid. I like peanut butter and I like Nutella, if I put the two together on the same sandwich it must taste so much better. It never did though.
Quote:Does anyone remember the Pizza Huts of yore with the nice salad bars, heavy wooden tables and booths, tavern style lighting, pitchers of beer, and waitresses?  No delivery.  Take out was available but people largely went there to dine in. I miss those days.

Quote:And the really awesome flat table top Ms Pacman game!!

I remember the Pizza Inn on Blanding near the Albertson's. My Mom and Dad would take us there after our Dentist appt just so we couldn't taste anything due to the novacaine shots.

My parents had an odd sense of humor.
Too much oil. Just get you a six or twelve pack and get yourself a store bought pizza from Earth Fare or a Screamin' Sicilian pizza from Publix or Wal-Mart. Those are better. And cheaper. 

It's all about Papa John's when it comes to take away pizza..

Although, I get 50% off at Domino's, it's still no incentive to use it..

I'll eat Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Little Caesars.. I dont care.. Im easy like that..
Quote:It's all about Papa John's when it comes to take away pizza..

Although, I get 50% off at Domino's, it's still no incentive to use it..

I'm a Papa Johns fan too. A large thin crust with The Works. But as Caldrac says, the Walmart pizzas are just fine.
Quote:I'm a Papa Johns fan too. A large thin crust with The Works. But as Caldrac says, the Walmart pizzas are just fine.

We have one called 'The Greek' - Feta Cheese, Olives... perfect!
Quote:We have one called 'The Greek' - Feta Cheese, Olives... perfect!

I've had something similar elsewhere. It wasn't bad, but to me, feta cheese just doesn't belong on pizza.
Quote:I've had something similar elsewhere. It wasn't bad, but to me, feta cheese just doesn't belong on pizza.

I get ya... growing up in Cyprus, feta cheese pretty much belongs on everything savory..
Pages: 1 2 3 4