Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Facebook Censors Granpa Simpson!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, so let's say this is actually a thing that Conservatives find to be the last straw.

So then that means the Koch Brothers fund a new Facebook for our good hearted fear mongers that are worried that the US based Constitutional Government is actually the Enemy.

First off...  What would Conservatives call their social media site.  Facebook was based on having sex based on how hot a girl or boy looked in their picture.

Of course, Conservatives cannot have premarital sex.  So maybe they call it anklebook.  Or The Only Look-y No Touch-y Book?  

Actually, it's about small government, so maybe they'll call it the Shrink Space?.  Small book?  Weak Book?  

Anyways, they'll figure it out.

So here we go.  Conservatives have a face book like "Farmer's Only".

How many people actually decide to flip over to Small-Space?  How many of those folks that ride or die on Small-Space still maintain a real Facebook account to keep in touch with their friends and family that are sickened by the abject debauchery of a conservative social media site?

And if anyone wants to tell me that I'm being crazy.  Check out the subreddit  https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald

Enjoy your new found fresh apocalypse!

Wow. Your view on conservatives is pretty skewed. I've known plenty who are not religious and weren't particular about premarital sex. And I've known liberals who are religious and are very much against premarital sex.

I get so sick of labels and name calling and assumptions. The loudest people, usually the far right and far left, are the ones everyone else in the party is based on and that's bull.
I'm still trying to figure out his "US based Constitutional Government" thing.
Quote:I'm still trying to figure out his "US based Constitutional Government" thing.

It's a Sarah Palin-ism. I'm trying to make the thread relatable to my target audience. :-)
Quote:Wow. Your view on conservatives is pretty skewed. I've known plenty who are not religious and weren't particular about premarital sex. And I've known liberals who are religious and are very much against premarital sex.

I get so sick of labels and name calling and assumptions. The loudest people, usually the far right and far left, are the ones everyone else in the party is based on and that's bull.

Really? That has not been my experience at all. For some reason, it seems to go hand in hand... if you believe in abstinence only education, 99% of the time, you're a republican.
Quote:It's a Sarah Palin-ism. I'm trying to make the thread relatable to my target audience. :-)

I haven't smoked enough crack to understand what you're trying to say here.
Quote:Really? That has not been my experience at all. For some reason, it seems to go hand in hand... if you believe in abstinence only education, 99% of the time, you're a republican.

But what percentage of Republicans are AB Only? 
Does anyone over 30 still read reddit?
Quote:Really? That has not been my experience at all. For some reason, it seems to go hand in hand... if you believe in abstinence only education, 99% of the time, you're a republican.

That is true but it doesn't mean everyone practices what they preach. And Republican doesn't automatically mean religious or Christian just as Democrat doesn't automatically mean nonreligious or atheist.

I believe in abstinence, I didn't practice it which is why I had a child at 21. Im not sure how to handle it with my kids yet.
Quote:I believe in abstinence, I didn't practice it which is why I had a child at 21. Im not sure how to handle it with my kids yet.

You tell them abstinence is a great idea, then you tell them about birth control so they can protect themselves from babies and cooties when, like most young people do, and finally give in to the urges. It's always better to be safe than sorry.
Quote:Does anyone over 30 still read reddit?
My narwhal bacons daily at 3:02 PM.
Quote:You tell them abstinence is a great idea, then you tell them about birth control so they can protect themselves from babies and cooties when, like most young people do, and finally give in to the urges. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

Every heard of the [BLEEP] troll? That one sounds like good logic to me.
So then the flip side of the coin for liberals would be something like

Since almost all liberals support gay marrage it would be Gay-book

Since almost all liberals support abortion then they should call it run.a.baby.through.the.blender-book

Since almost all liberals support social welfare they could have you.do.all.the.work.to.pay.my.bills-book

Since almost all liberals support big government they should have a please.manage.my.life.for.me-book

Frankly Anchorman your post makes you look like a moron.  Why is it that liberals always claim to be about acceptance but they are the worst about rejecting what they don't agree with.  I don't like the liberal agendas but I don't make a habit about making fun of them either.  Why don't you get off your high horse, then maybe you will realize your are no better then those you try to make look stupid.

Quote:So then the flip side of the coin for liberals would be something like

Since almost all liberals support gay marrage it would be Gay-book

Since almost all liberals support abortion then they should call it run.a.baby.through.the.blender-book

Since almost all liberals support social welfare they could have you.do.all.the.work.to.pay.my.bills-book

Since almost all liberals support big government they should have a please.manage.my.life.for.me-book

Frankly Anchorman your post makes you look like a moron.  Why is it that liberals always claim to be about acceptance but they are the worst about rejecting what they don't agree with.  I don't like the liberal agendas but I don't make a habit about making fun of them either.  Why don't you get off your high horse, then maybe you will realize your are no better then those you try to make look stupid.

I woke up early just to have my line stolen...  oh well.  
Quote:I woke up early just to have my line stolen...  oh well.  
You're slipping. Get your head back in the game.

When you argue on the internet, you tend to get those who have the most to say. 
Quote:Does anyone over 30 still read reddit?
What is reddit?
Quote:What is reddit?

It's a place where Sanders supporters go to complain and rally.
Quote:It's a place where Sanders supporters go to complain and rally.

Using mom's wifi to do so.
Pages: 1 2