Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary Clinton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Anyone plan on voting for her in November? Fess up.

[Image: sL32eq2.jpg]

Hell no
I honestly don't know what sickens me more: Trump or Clinton. Hopefully one of them runs away with it and I can vote my conscience rather than having to vote to keep someone out.
She's swell
Quote:She's swell

She really is.

[Image: 01lmyXr.jpg]
If it's Trump vs. Hillary it's a grudge match between who you trust less.

Wherefore art thou Monty Hall and your "Door Number Three?"
Yes, I do and happily so. I will not explain myself, lets just say I agree to disagree with most on this board.

Quote:I will not explain myself

That's probably best. It'd be hard to do.
Quote:Yes, I do and happily so. I will not explain myself, lets just say I agree to disagree with most on this board.

Even most liberals I know are having hard time voting for Hillary what about here do you like?
Quote:Even most liberals I know are having hard time voting for Hillary what about here do you like?

She isn't Trump?
Quote:She isn't Trump?
[Image: HofkBr.jpg]
Quote:She isn't Trump?

Ugh can't believe these are the two options
Quote:[Image: HofkBr.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote:Ugh can't believe these are the two options

A country gets the leadership it deserves.
[Image: 4lHib5.gif]

Quote:A country gets the leadership it deserves.

For whom will your vote be cast?

Before you ask the obvious, I'll be voting for Gary Johnson. I'm a one-trick pony kinda guy, and he's in favor of legalizing, or at least decriminalizing, marijuana.
Quote:[Image: 4lHib5.gif]

At least mine wasn't modified.
i am havin fun here

[Image: i94mhY.png]

I see people are still circulating that quote that Margaret Sanger never said.  People love soundbites... even when they aren't true.

Quote:I see people are still circulating that quote that Margaret Sanger never said.  People love soundbites... even when they aren't true.

Not only that, they distrust fact checking so much they refuse to do it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5