Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Early Post-Draft Power Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think we're much higher
5 spots without playing is pretty good. Rankings aren't based on projections, it's off production. 3 impact rookies haven't played yet; once they do and make an impact, then the ranking will improve. 

Quote:5 spots without playing is pretty good. Rankings aren't based on projections, it's off production. 3 impact rookies haven't played yet; once they do and make an impact, then the ranking will improve.

I'll see your 3 impact rookies and raise you with a healthy Yeldon, Thomas and Hurns for 16 games, Marks, Linder, Ivory, Gipson, Fowler......PLUS our draft class.
An entertaining projection... with no basis on substance. Pre-season predictions are as fruitless as a banana tree in Anartica.

Quote:An entertaining projection... with no basis on substance. Pre-season predictions are as fruitless as a banana tree in Anartica.

Pretty much.  The "all so important" power rankings mean nothing.
I think everybody should freak out over this "poll.". How dare someone not predict an undefeated season for the team with 12 wins over the last 3 seasons. The nerve!!!!
<p style="font-size:16px;color:rgb(55,55,55);font-family:'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif;">Additions: Malik Jackson, Chris Ivory, Prince Amukamara, Kelvin Beachum, Tashaun Gipson, Brad Nortman 

<p style="font-size:16px;color:rgb(55,55,55);font-family:'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif;">Subtractions: Zane Beadles, Stefen Wisniewski, Chris Clemons, Andre Branch, Clay Harbor

:thumbsup:

Quote:
Additions: Malik Jackson, Chris Ivory, Prince Amukamara, Kelvin Beachum, Tashaun Gipson, Brad Nortman

Subtractions: Zane Beadles, Stefen Wisniewski, Chris Clemons, Andre Branch, Clay Harbor

:thumbsup:

Also getting back Marks, Fowler, Linder, and Yeldon.
Pretty sure the subtractions list still has more additions coming
Ha-ha, the Rams passed on Bortles.
I stopped reading it when I realized they had the Colts at #14 over the Jaguars... so don't agree...

and how do they have seattle at 3 overall after losing both Bruce Irvin & Skittles?  while i am sure Seattle will be competitive I don't know that I would have them at 3 overall with this offseason...and I def know not the Panthers at #2 overall.. who did they replace Josh Norman with?  It certainly was Jalen Ramsey, nor Vernon Hargreaves III, or heck even Eli Apple...

I don't want too much hype.