Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Early Post-Draft Power Rankings

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think we're much higher

5 spots without playing is pretty good. Rankings aren't based on projections, it's off production. 3 impact rookies haven't played yet; once they do and make an impact, then the ranking will improve. 

Quote:5 spots without playing is pretty good. Rankings aren't based on projections, it's off production. 3 impact rookies haven't played yet; once they do and make an impact, then the ranking will improve.

I'll see your 3 impact rookies and raise you with a healthy Yeldon, Thomas and Hurns for 16 games, Marks, Linder, Ivory, Gipson, Fowler......PLUS our draft class.

An entertaining projection... with no basis on substance. Pre-season predictions are as fruitless as a banana tree in Anartica.

Quote:An entertaining projection... with no basis on substance. Pre-season predictions are as fruitless as a banana tree in Anartica.

Pretty much.  The "all so important" power rankings mean nothing.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/story/2557...still-no-1

That's better.

I think everybody should freak out over this "poll.". How dare someone not predict an undefeated season for the team with 12 wins over the last 3 seasons. The nerve!!!!
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

<p style="font-size:16px;color:rgb(55,55,55);font-family:'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif;">Additions: Malik Jackson, Chris Ivory, Prince Amukamara, Kelvin Beachum, Tashaun Gipson, Brad Nortman 

<p style="font-size:16px;color:rgb(55,55,55);font-family:'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif;">Subtractions: Zane Beadles, Stefen Wisniewski, Chris Clemons, Andre Branch, Clay Harbor

:thumbsup:

GO Jaguars
;

Quote:
Additions: Malik Jackson, Chris Ivory, Prince Amukamara, Kelvin Beachum, Tashaun Gipson, Brad Nortman

Subtractions: Zane Beadles, Stefen Wisniewski, Chris Clemons, Andre Branch, Clay Harbor

:thumbsup:

Also getting back Marks, Fowler, Linder, and Yeldon.

Pretty sure the subtractions list still has more additions coming
A good loser is a good loser

Ha-ha, the Rams passed on Bortles.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

I stopped reading it when I realized they had the Colts at #14 over the Jaguars... so don't agree...

and how do they have seattle at 3 overall after losing both Bruce Irvin & Skittles?  while i am sure Seattle will be competitive I don't know that I would have them at 3 overall with this offseason...and I def know not the Panthers at #2 overall.. who did they replace Josh Norman with?  It certainly was Jalen Ramsey, nor Vernon Hargreaves III, or heck even Eli Apple...

I don't want too much hype.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>