Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mike Mayock Just called us a playoff team this year on NFL network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
After the Jack pick he called us a playoff team.

[Image: Will-Ferrell-I-dont-believe-you.gif]

Ramsey Jack and Fowler... That's one way to transform a defense
slap me all around , slap me all around !

Quote:Ramsey Jack and Fowler... That's one way to transform a defense
Malik, Prince, and Gipson as well.
[Image: carlton-o.gif]

Plus Fowler coming back....

Quote:Malik, Prince, and Gipson as well.
I have a feeling the "D" will no longer be a problem.  :thumbsup:

Plus Marks.
Quote:[Image: carlton-o.gif]this
We should be in it, offense gonna get better, defense is getting loaded 

Why would anyone doubt it, I have much respect for GM Dave Caldwell after this draft.. he had patience to wait for Myles Jack but after Cowboys drafted smith he was like nope got to get him..

Quote:I have a feeling the "D" will no longer be a problem.  :thumbsup:
Its starting to look elite doesnt it?
Quote:slap me all around , slap me all around !
  Better yet, let's slap the Packers, Colts, Tacks and Texans all around.

We've got the defense to do it now.
Hey if I could find you, I would hug you.. best draft of the Jaguars history might be unfolding before our very eyes..!

Caldwell has brass balls to let Jack sit as long as he did if he truly had him rated 4th on his board.
Quote:Caldwell has brass balls to let Jack sit as long as he did if he truly had him rated 4th on his board.
He was more than likely trying at every pick.
Dave did say the defense was easier to fix. Adding Jackson, Ramsey, Jack, Prince, Gipson, and a healthy Fowler, I see he was just being a cocky [BLEEP].

Well done Dave!
It'll be interesting to see if Gus manages to get out of the way of the team's success this year. There's certainly enough talent that playoffs need to be the expectation.

Hearing that was better than sex.

Pages: 1 2 3 4