Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump dominates Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Gawd. Trump Train rolling full steam ahead.
Add RI and Delaware to the list for a clean sweep!!!!
Wow... That... Just... Happened!
Donald Trump's Presidential Cabinet

Vice President

Condoleezza Rice

Department of State

Secretary Marco Rubio

Department of Justice

Attorney Chris Christie

Department of Health and Human Services

Secretary Ben Carson, M.D.

<strong>Department of the Treasury </strong>

Secretary John Kasich

It currently shows Donald Trump with 957 delegates but it is really more like 1,010 (PA has delegates unbound but will likely go towards Trump)

other than D.C. (Marco Rubio) and Maine (Ted Cruz), Donald has owned the entire East coast with large margins.

While Ted Cruz had done well in Texas and north of it in the mid-west, it appears as if Trump has momentum and polls show he will win California (172 delegates Winner-Take-All) combined with winning Indiana this May 3rd 57 delegates winner-take-all will put Trump incredibly close to the 1,237 delegates and with 8 other states (including New Jersey that he has huge polls favoring him) ... I just don't see how Donald Trump doesn't win it on the first vote..
Quote:Donald Trump's Presidential Cabinet

Vice President
Condoleezza Rice

Department of State
Secretary Marco Rubio

Department of Justice
Attorney Chris Christie

Department of Health and Human Services
Secretary Ben Carson, M.D.

<strong>Department of the Treasury </strong>
Secretary John Kasich

Lol this isn't fantay football
Quote:It currently shows Donald Trump with 957 delegates but it is really more like 1,010 (PA has delegates unbound but will likely go towards Trump)

other than D.C. (Marco Rubio) and Maine (Ted Cruz), Donald has owned the entire East coast with large margins.

While Ted Cruz had done well in Texas and north of it in the mid-west, it appears as if Trump has momentum and polls show he will win California (172 delegates Winner-Take-All) combined with winning Indiana this May 3rd 57 delegates winner-take-all will put Trump incredibly close to the 1,237 delegates and with 8 other states (including New Jersey that he has huge polls favoring him) ... I just don't see how Donald Trump doesn't win it on the first vote..

This is going to become a theme. Karl rove is even starting to come around.
For the record, I voted for Cruz and picked all Cruz delegates